15th December 2011, 12:01 AM
sutheep

Can an MBA apply for TNPSC entrance exam? Procedure to apply for the exam?

wther an mba can apply for the tnpsc exam?what kind of job they have?what are the procedure for applying the exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for the entrance exam of MBA? How much will be the approximate cost to do MBA course?
  2. How to apply and write for TNPSC group II exam? Procedure to apply for TNPSC group II exam?
  3. Best college for MBA? What is required for the entrance exam? Can I apply in FMS college for MBA? Procedure to apply for it and difference between PGPM and MBA?
  4. List of entrance exams for MBA program? Tips for preparation? Procedure to apply for MBA?
  5. TNPSC Group II exam for B.Tech student? Procedure to apply and documents required?
  6. Best college for MBA? Which entrance exam to be answered? Can I apply in FMS college for MBA?
  7. Can I get good job after PGDM?
  8. Detailed information, syllabus, eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for TNPSC exam?
  9. MBA entrance exams, how to apply and where to get the books from?
  10. Can B.E final years apply for group II exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I apply for TNPSC Exam having completed B.Com? Which posts I can apply? When to get the application forms for this exam?
  12. Can graduate get admission in AMIE for Post Graduation?
  13. Can Btech final year students apply for Tnpsc exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is the procedure followed to apply for Ph.D entrance exam? -- [New]
  15. Eligibility and procedure to apply for TNPSC exam after MSc in Biotechnology
  16. When is the TNPSC entrance exam going to start? How to apply for it?
  17. How to appear for Group I exams? What is the age qualification? I am 37 years old female
  18. What to do after B.Pharma? Details of that course? Is Clinical Research good?
15th December 2011, 09:32 AM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can an MBA apply for TNPSC entrance exam? Procedure to apply for the exam?

TNPSC-tamilnadu public service commision,it is the exam conducted by Tamilnadu government..

yes you are eligible for TNPSC exam minimum eligiblity for it is to be a graduate and that you are ...

There are four groups in this exam they are group 1,2,3and 4,that is higher position to lower position.

BE,MSC , etc...comes under group 1 and next level positions go for other 3 groups.

Friends TNPSC exam for 2011 are still not declare but that is some estimation about it that Date of Written Examination will be in first week of May, 2011 and
Availability of Application Forms will be around second week of November, 2010 and
Last date for receipt of applications/Online Application will be first week of February, 2011
but for exact dates you refer to www.tnpsc.gov.in !!!

TNPSC conducts many exam and similarly age limit depends on same
16th April 2012, 08:37 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can an MBA apply for TNPSC entrance exam? Procedure to apply for the exam?

MBA comes under which group is it group 1,2 or 3 can you clearly explain the designation for MBA's
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?