10th April 2017, 01:34 PM
Akshaya sweety

Can a MPC student join agricultural BSC course after intermediate course?

Can a MPC student join agricultural BSC course after intermediate course? Can you please let me know the criteria followed for the same? Am I eligible to apply or not? It will be helpful if you can give me the details on the same soon? Thanks!

10th April 2017, 09:53 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a MPC student join agricultural BSC course after intermediate course?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue your bachelor degree in Agriculture. The course is of four year duration.

The eligibility to pursue course is that candidate must have passed 12th with PCM or PCB as main paper. The minimum age limit and required aggregate in 12th to appear for examination varies with examination.

So, you can appear for entrance examination to get admission in course.
29th June 2017, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can a MPC student join agricultural BSC course after intermediate course?

What are the best options for MPC students they can do BSC/BCA courses after intermediate
27th May 2018, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

What is the process of joining into agriculture B.sc after completion of intermediate in Moc group?
23rd May 2019, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to join in Bsc Agriculture after completing MPC in Intermediate
22nd May 2020, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

I want to join in BFSC, but Iam an MPC student
25th June 2020, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Can a MPC student able to join in bsc agriculture in degree? If yes how can we get admission?
2nd July 2020, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

How to become agricultural engineer?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?