12th April 2019, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

Can a person apply for EAMCET if failed in Intermediate?

I gave my Intermediate examination this year and unfortunately I failed in my Board exams. Under this circumstances am I eligible to apply for EAMCET? If not, then what should I do to apply for EAMCET examination?

14th April 2019, 01:12 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a person apply for EAMCET if failed in Intermediate?

EAMCET stands for Engineering Agricultural Medical Common Entrance Test. This examination is conducted by State government of Andhra Pradesh for admission in various professional courses.

The minimum academic qualification required to apply for this examination is 12th passed in all subjects. If you have failed in intermediate then you can not apply for this exam.
14th April 2019, 09:15 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Having failed in your intermediate degree course, even if you appear and qualify EAMCET, you will not be eligible for seeking admission in any degree course through EAMCET as through EAMCET one gets admitted to an undergraduate degree course for which a candidate is required to have completed/passed his/her intermediate degree course in concerned discipline from a recognized board of education.

So, in order to appear in EAMCET to get admitted in any degree course through the same entrance examination, you are required to first clear your intermediate degree course either by appearing in compartmental examination or by reappearing in board examination next year.
15th April 2019, 09:44 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to apply for EAMCET examination even if you failed in Intermediate. Candidates who have pursued 12th standard in Science stream are eligible to apply for EAMCET examination. You can appear in EAMCET examination even if you have failed Intermediate but, without qualifying Intermediate, you can’t get admission for pursuing higher studies through EAMCET examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?