12th April 2019, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

Can I attend SSB Interview directly without appearing NDA exam if secure 95% in 12th or qualify in JEE Main?

Hi Sir/Madam, I have just given my 12th. I want to join Indian Air Force. I want to know that if I qualify in JEE Main or get 95%marks in my Board exam of 12th then I can go directly for SSB Interview without giving NDA exam?

14th April 2019, 03:54 AM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I attend SSB Interview directly without appearing NDA exam if secure 95% in 12th or qualify in JEE Main?

No it is not possible to attend S.S.B interview without a entrance exam like:

1) National Defense Academy (N.D.A)
2) Staff Selection Commission (S.S.C)
3) University Entry Scheme (U.E.S)
4) Technical Ground Course (T.G.C)

All these are the entrances to get S.S.B interview call.

So the main conclusion is that you have to apply for N.D.A to get a call for S.S.B interview.
14th April 2019, 01:28 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I attend SSB Interview directly without appearing NDA exam if secure 95% in 12th or qualify in JEE Main?

No, you can not attend Service Selection Board directly after securing 95% marks in 12th or qualifying JEE Main. You will have to crack written test of NDA exam for becoming eligible to attend SSB.

There is another entry called Technical Entry scheme. Under this scheme, candidate with higher percentage of marks in 12th and PCM subjects are called for direct SSB. You can apply for this exam for direct SSB.
15th April 2019, 10:17 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

No, there is no direct entry to SSB (Service Selection Board) interview on the basis of Class 12th marks for joining IAF (Indian Air force) and therefore to get a SSB interview call for joining IAF after Class 12th, one is required to qualify the Written examination of NDA (National Defence Academy) entrance examination.

But, you can get a call for SSB interview through TES (Technical Entry Scheme) in case of Indian Army.

For more details regarding TES, you can log on to the link www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?