6th February 2017, 10:36 AM
mintu daimari

Can a ST candidate apply for B.Ed course from central universities if got 43% in B.Sc Mathematics? List of universities and procedure to apply for it?

Hello sir, I am a ST student have completed B.Sc Mathematics with 43% marks. Can I apply for B.Ed course in central universities? List of universities and procedure to apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Which all courses I can apply for in the central universities after completion of 12th standard?
  2. List of universities which offer correspondence PhD in Mathematics? Procedure to apply?
  3. Procedure to apply for M.Tech course in Central Universities?
  4. Is it necessary to take GRE test to apply for the universities in Germany? List of universities offering the course?
  5. Procedure to apply for MS in abroad without any Entrance Exam? List of good universities in India for MS course? How to apply for MS course in these universities?
  6. Which are the universities offering M.Tech Biotechnology course? Are there any central government universities offering the course?
  7. Will I be eligible to do MCA in 2017 without maths in +2? If not then how to make it possible?
  8. Can I apply for B.Ed after scoring 45.81% in B.A Mathematics? In how many universities can I apply?
  9. Is NIOS accepted for studies Abroad?
  10. Is it possible to do MSc in either Physics or Mathematics after B.E in India? Universities or Institutes which consider such students? Procedure to apply for these institutes?
  11. List of top five universities to study masters in Management with procedure to apply, details of all fees, hostel and Accommodation?
  12. List of universities where I can do M.Phil correspondence in Economics? Procedure to apply for it?
  13. Eligibility criteria to do MS or Ph.d in UK or Europe Universities? How to apply for scholarship in universities? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How much percentage is required in B.A to do B.Ed?
  15. How can I seek my career in education after graduating in political science from JMC, DU?
  16. What is the future of M.Com? List of universities offering M.Com? Procedure for admission in universities? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Universities or companies in US or Europe where I can do my summer internship? Procedure to apply for these universities?
  18. Is Maths necessary for M.A Economics?
15th February 2017, 11:11 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a ST candidate apply for B.Ed course from central universities if got 43% in B.Sc Mathematics? List of universities and procedure to apply for it?

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education. The educational qualification required for this teacher training course is bachelor's degree from a recognized university with 50% marks for general and OBC candidates. In case of SC/ST candidates, it is only 45%.

You have 43% marks in bachelor's degree. Due to less percentage, you are not eligible to pursue Bachelor of Education course.
15th February 2017, 11:51 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a ST candidate apply for B.Ed course from central universities if got 43% in B.Sc Mathematics? List of universities and procedure to apply for it?

The eligibility criteria for Bachelor of Education course:

1. Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university.

2. Minimum percentage of marks required in bachelor's degree is 50%. For SC/ST candidate, it is only 45% marks.

Your marks in Bachelor of science is less than 45% and so you can not apply for this course entrance exam.
18th February 2017, 12:41 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by mintu daimari View Post
Hello sir, I am a ST student have completed B.Sc Mathematics with 43% marks. Can I apply for B.Ed course in central universities? List of universities and procedure to apply for it?
As per graduation degree marks, you are eligible for B.Ed entrance exam.

Those candidates who have completed graduation or masters degree with above 50% marks from a recognized university are eligible for B.Ed course.

There are no age criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?