18th June 2022, 01:45 AM
Unregistered

Can student appear for UPSC as BE graduate student?

I have completed diploma after my ssc borad by then i completed my graduation in B.E in computer science and engineering in both diploma and degree too . Am i eligible for upsc exam ? if not then what should I do so that I will fit for exym eligibility criteria ?

20th June 2022, 10:38 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can student appear for UPSC as BE graduate student?

Yes, you are eligible to appear for the UPSC CSE.

The common eligibilty to apply for the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university in any discipline. The age limit is 21 -32 years and there is relaxation in upper age limit for the reserved category.

Examination is conducted in three stages and after qualifying in all the three stages, you will become to appear for the examination and get the final selection.

For detail information visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
20th June 2022, 04:04 PM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

Those candidates who have completed their graduation degree from a recognised university can appear for UPSC exam.

Your Age limit should be minimum 21 years and maximum 32 years.

Your Nationality should be an Indian.
20th June 2022, 09:17 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility for UPSC is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university.

So, you are eligible to appear for the examination after B.E from a recognised university. Examination is conducted in three stages. Age limit is 21-32 years relaxation for the reserved category.

To get more information about the examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
21st June 2022, 11:17 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can appear in the UPSC Civil Services examination having completed B.E. in Computer Science Engineering as far as the educational requirement for the same examination is concerned which is just a bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

For complete details regarding the Civil Services examination, you can refer to the link www.upsc.gov.in .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?