11th August 2012, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

Can a student do both chartered accountant and B.Com Honors at the same time

I just want to ask that can a student do both chartered accountant and B.Com honours at the same time?

10th September 2012, 02:20 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can a student do both chartered accountant and B.Com Honors at the same time

Yes , both can be done together.

But Chartered Accountancy is consider as Tough Course so, student opt for B.com (pass ) course to be able to concentrate on Chartered Accountancy Course.

Student if really serious about the Chartered Accountancy than acquiring another degree is just a formality as he is eligible to apply in any where in an Economy with his qualification.

They opt for B.com (pass) course for to be on the safer side of their career .

If you are studious and intelligent you can even manage Chartered Accountancy Course with B.com (hon) also.

B.com (hon) and B.com (pass) both the courses have huge similarity with Chartered Accountancy Course.

But as it is seen that because of CA course toughness many opt for B.com (pass) instead B.com (hon).

3 stages in CA

Common Proficiency Test(CPT)
IPCC
Final examination

QUALIFICATION FOR APPEARING IN CPT

10+2 PASSED from recognized Board.

CA FEE

CA fee is around 40000/- to 45000/-.

for futher information visit
www.icai.org
16th April 2013, 01:21 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can a student do both chartered accountant and B.Com Honors at the same time

Which is more tough CA or UPSC. I have just given the exam of 12th com, and i hope for 75% aprox which is better for me between them
16th April 2013, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

commerce without maths can i became an income tax officer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?