14th January 2010, 06:33 PM
punyam

Can an IT student do M.Tech in Computer Science? Fee structure course and syllabus of the exam?

sir,
i am a 7th sem B.Tech ,IT branch student, i would like to know whether i can do mtech in computer science branch. plz send me the fee structure, syllabus ?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for M.Tech computer science after MCA? Scope of M.Tech in Computer science? Can a student pursue M.Tech in CS from IIT or NIT after MCA?
  2. What is the date of PGCET entrance exam? Syllabus of it, exam centers and the fee structure?
  3. What is the fee structure for M.Tech through PGECET?
  4. Fee structure of PhD in Computer Science in any better university or college?
  5. Required Rank in PGCET Exam to get admission for M.Tech course in a Government College? How much will be the fee structure for this course?
  6. Fee structure of Siliguri Institute of Technology for B.Tech Computer science 2016 session
  7. Procedure and fee structure for B.Tech computer science/aeronautical engineering course?
  8. Fee structure of the colleges offering M.Tech in computer science in Kerala?
  9. Which exam do I need to clear for doing MS in Germany? What is the fee structure and scholarships available?
  10. What is the fee structure in computer science in open administration
  11. Entrance exam form which I have to appear so as to do MS in Computer Science?
  12. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks?
  13. Names of the colleges offering M.Tech in computer science? What is the fee structure?
  14. Names of the colleges offering M.Tech in computer science? What is the fee structure?
  15. Is it possible to join CA course after completion of Masters degree in Computer Science? Required Eligibility criteria and Fee structure to join CA course?
  16. With a rank of 15450 in KIITEEE 2016 can I get computer science stream? -- [New]
  17. Best branch in mtech other than computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of colleges with fee structure and scholarship to pursue M.Tech in Germany? Procedure to apply for GRE and GMAT? Examination date, maximum attempts and syllabus of GRE and GMAT?
28th March 2011, 10:46 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can an IT student do M.Tech in Computer Science? Fee structure course and syllabus of the exam?

dear friend,

yes of course an IT student do M.Tech in Computer Science.That will not create any problem.
Another thing is the fees structure and syllabus of the examination that is totally depend upon the organization where you will study..

good luck.
21st April 2011, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can an IT student do M.Tech in Computer Science? Fee structure course and syllabus of the exam?

i am Msc.IT 3rd semester can i give my gate exam this year
27th June 2011, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I am a student of B.Sc.(IT) can I apply for m.tech. examination, If Yes tell me the procedure.
8th July 2011, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

Can an IT student do M.Tech in Computer Science? and i want 2 know d syllabus of mtech cse under jntu anantapur during this 2011 year
10th August 2011, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

yes you can. but join good college in bangalore.
14th August 2011, 05:01 PM
saurabhkaushal333

es of course an IT student do M.Tech in Computer Science.That will not create any problem.
Another thing is the fees structure and syllabus of the examination that is totally depend upon the organization where you will study..
good luck hopr for the best............
14th September 2011, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

hai all,
I have completed my Msc(IT),i want to do mtech in computer sc,whts the eligibility and procedure to do it through pgcet?
reply to

[email protected]
16th May 2012, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about course fee of m.tech(cs).
26th June 2012, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

i completed btech in computer science.. i want to do mtech in other than computer science.. which is best mtech course plz rpy me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?