17th February 2011, 11:22 AM
shrutica

Can a student of IHM continue summer training in the same hotel after leaving it for medical reasons?

sir
If a student of ihm due to some serious medical issue leave the training in between without completing 17 weeks. and also leave the hotel...can that student start the training again from different hotel not the same one. its a semester system. so will any problem occur?

Related Questions:
  1. Industrial training in 3 year bsc course in hospitality and hotel management
  2. What is the eligibility fro admission of BSc in hotel management
  3. How and where to do industrial training for hotel management? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Best hotels for industrial training in Dubai -- [New]
  5. How may I do Management Training Program from ITDC?What's the applying procedure for the same? I've done B.Sc in hotel management from SAMS IHM Varanasi
  6. How can I get IT confirmation letter regarding Industrial Training programme from any 5 Star Hotel?
  7. Minimum percentage required in 12th for admission in Bachelor of Event Management/Hospitality Management program? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  8. How to do industrial training in Hotel Management in 4 and 5 star hotels?
  9. Tips for preparation of Interview for Industrial Training programme in any 5 star Hotel in Delhi?
  10. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Master of Hotel Management in IHM, Hyderabad? Total Fee expenses of this course?
  11. How to do Hotel Management in IHM college? What is the fee structure?
  12. Does IHM offers Diploma in Hotel Management course? Total fee of this course in IHM?
  13. Institutes offering summer training? I am a student of 3rd year CS
  14. What is the procedure followed for doing industrial training in abroad?
  15. What is the procedure followed to do industrial training from abroad?
  16. Which are the institutes offering summer training? I am a student of 3rd CS
  17. What is the training given in TAJ Bengal hotel during internship?
  18. MBA in hospitality from IHM after b.sc in hotel management? forms?
25th February 2011, 11:45 AM
rks@estate
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can a student of IHM continue summer training in the same hotel after leaving it for medical reasons?

Dear,

Yes, you can re-start your summer training in IHM at new training schedule & new training duration.

Good Luck
17th October 2012, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can a student of IHM continue summer training in the same hotel after leaving it for medical reasons?

Can i know the exact duration of industrial training?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?