4th December 2011, 05:07 PM
sunayw

List of good colleges offering BBA course in Maharashtra? What is the admission procedure and the fee structure? Career opportunities after doing BBA?

which are the good colleges offering bba courses in maharashtra . what is the admission procedure and what is the fees structure.. what are the career oppertunities after doing bba

Related Questions:
  1. List of government colleges along with their fee structure, offering BBA course in Maharashtra near by Pune or in Pune? List of coaching classes for the BBA entrance exam?
  2. List of some government colleges offering BBA with reasonable fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Admission procedure and list of colleges which offers BBA under DU? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  4. List of colleges along with admission procedure and fee structure for BBA course in bhilai(CG)?
  5. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  6. List of top MBA colleges in Jaipur? What are their eligibility criteria and admission procedure?
  7. Career scope and Job Opportunities after completion of BBA course? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Best BBA+MBA colleges in India? Procedure for admission? List of top BBA+MBA colleges?
  9. Which course provides more career opportunities BBA or B.Com?
  10. List of colleges(In Jammu & Kashmir) along with their fee structure, address and contact details, offering BBA degree for a student having only 43% in 12th?
  11. Whether BBA is a good course? List of the top universities offering BBA? Is Christ College, Bangalore good for BBA?
  12. List of Institutions offering BBA in Bhilai(CG)? What's the admission procedure for the same?
  13. List of colleges offering combined BBA and MBA program after 12th? What's their admission procedure?
  14. Job oriented courses for BBA student? Fee structure in IP University for BBA course?
  15. What are the government colleges in Anand and Vallabh Vidyanagar after completing 12th with 66.2%? Any scholarship available for open category student? What is the fee structure?
  16. Does AMU offer BBA(H) course? Procedure to apply? -- [New]
  17. What should I study in 11th standard to pursue BBA? List of colleges which offer BBA in India? Eligibility to get admission?
  18. Admission procedure for BBA from Presidency college, Kolkata? Fee structure for the same?
5th December 2011, 06:33 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of good colleges offering BBA course in Maharashtra? What is the admission procedure and the fee structure? Career opportunities after doing BBA?

There are many colleges in Maharashtra offering BBA. Some of the good colleges are Agarwal Institute of Management and Technology, CCSIT, Dina Institute of Business Schools, IASE, etc. The admission procedures and fee structure vary form college to college. You can visit the official website of the institute to know these details. After BBA you can find many opportunities in business consultancies, banks, industrial houses, corporate houses, etc.
7th March 2012, 11:07 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of good colleges offering BBA course in Maharashtra? What is the admission procedure and the fee structure? Career opportunities after doing BBA?

LIST OF BBA COLLEGES IN MAHARASHTRA :

IBSAR institute of business studies & research

Anil surendra modi school of commerce

Future human development ltd

Hislop college

IIPM

Institute of international studies

K J somaiya institute of management

Kohinoor college of hotel & tourism management studies
28th April 2012, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

SIR MAINE ISKA KOI FORM NHI DALA THA AND MAI DIRECT ADMISSION LENA CHAHTA HU TO SIR KITNA DONATION ISME LAGEGA
16th May 2012, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir i wnt to take direct admission in bba so suggest me that in which college i wil able to take direct admission
23rd May 2012, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

SIR MAINE ISKA KOI FORM NHI DALA THA AND MAI DIRECT ADMISSION LENA CHAHTA HU TO SIR KITNA DONATION ISME LAGEGA MY NAME IS ABHIMANYOU I HAD PASSED 12TH WANT TO DO BBA. MY EMAIL ID IS [email protected] , pls sir help me to get the details about private exam. with part time
27th June 2012, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

sir, i have completed 12th in Arts & i want to do BBA so plz tell me
my name is parmeshwar kahne my no is 8806773166
27th June 2012, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

SIR M SCI STUDENT HU OR MERE PHYS M FT AAYA H KYA M BBA KR SKTA HU....
27th June 2012, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

SIR MAI SCI STUDENT HU OR MERE PHY M FT H KYA M BBA KR SKTA HU
8th June 2013, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

how many paying for BBA course?
9th June 2013, 08:07 AM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend the list of some good colleges offering BBA course in Maharashtra are:-

- IIPM

- Institute of international studies

- IBSAR institute of business studies & research

- Hislop college

- K J somaiya institute of management

- Kohinoor college of hotel & tourism management studies

- Anil surendra modi school of commerce

- Future human development ltd etc.

All the best........
9th June 2013, 09:12 AM
lipusahoo141
Senior Member+

dear friend.....

List of good colleges offering BBA course in Maharashtra
---------------------------------

1.Institute of international studies
2.k j somaiya institute of management
3.Future human development ltd
4.ibsar institute of business studies & research
5.hislop college
6.Institute of international studies
7.Kohinoor college of hotel & tourism management studies
8.Future human development ltd
9.Anil surendra modi school of commerce
10.iipm
11.Institute of international studies
12.Anil surendra modi school of commerce
13.Hislop college
14.iipm
15.institute of business studies & research
16.Institute of international studies
17.Future human development ltd
18.Hislop college
22nd March 2014, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

how many pay to take addmision for bbaPlease type your question or comment here and then click Submit.
14th May 2014, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

hello sirbmy name ia ashish i mant to do bba course in mumbai.

plz sir von you tell any college name who take low fees ..... plz
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?