13th May 2020, 09:01 PM
sidul

Can students who have passed Diploma in C.S.E be able to study B.Sc in C.S.E in Undergraduate as Fresh Man First Year Candidate?

I passed Diploma in C.S.E a few days ago in Bangladesh with a CGPA of 3.80. I want to study B.Sc in C.S.E undergraduate as a freshman first year candidate in Harvard/Princeton/Yale/Brown/MIT/Stanford institution in America. I am also a candidate seeking financial support.

· Will I get the opportunity to apply as an international first year applicant in that institution even if I am a diploma holder?

· Is there any other rule for diploma candidates? I can't find the right information anywhere so I post the such discussion.

· If I have the opportunity to apply, I will start preparing for SAT, SAT Subject Test, TOEFL Exam.

29th April 2021, 11:46 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Can students who have passed Diploma in C.S.E be able to study B.Sc in C.S.E in Undergraduate as Fresh Man First Year Candidate?

Yes, students who have passed Diploma in C.S.E will be able to study B.Sc in C.S.E in Undergraduate as Fresh Man First Year candidate.

To study abroad you must have student visa.

You must have good score in IELTS or TOEFL exam.

You can get financial support easily because lots of scholarships available for students.

You will be considered as 12th pass candidate if you have come Diploma.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?