20th November 2011, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

Can diploma students go for 2nd year admission in various universities? Is it true that diploma students should study in 1st year?

I have completed my diploma, I have heard rumors that diploma students should study from 1st year in Universities.Please clarify my doubt.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it true that we can do 3rd year directly in Engineering after completion of diploma course?
  2. Does colleges which comes under government category provide admission for diploma students in 2nd year through lateral entry?
  3. Is Aeronautical Engineering possible after Diploma in Mechatronics?
  4. Is it possible to complete graduation instead of diploma in Electrical? Is it true that diploma students get admission in B.Sc IT in second year?
  5. Can I get jobs in MNC's like infosys and others?
  6. Can I continue my Diploma to get good Job having a year gap after completion of 1st year of Diploma with 84%?
  7. Can I study Hotel Management Diploma course after completing 2nd year of Diploma in IT?
  8. Procedure to take admission in direct 2nd year Diploma in maharashtra after 12th PCM? -- [New]
  9. How can I get information regarding the admission after discontinue of diploma studies?
  10. Can a diploma student get direct admission into 2nd year of engineering? Study material for entrance exam preparation? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is the percentage required to get a seat for 2nd year engineering after completing diploma
  12. Whether percentage of diploma becomes 1st year's percentage for a candidate who has completed B.Tech after Lateral Diploma?
  13. Do Diploma holders get admission directly to 2nd year? Is it true that there is no entrance exam for diploma holders? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of exams in India which consider diploma students for Direct 2nd year admission?
  15. How to apply for MS? Procedure to apply for it? Is it true that IIT students get admission easily?
  16. After ITI which course is best for me in Software?
  17. Is it possible to get admission for TET in 3rd year Engineering after completion of diploma course?
  18. Names of universities which give admission to students after completing diploma through lateral entry in 2nd year?
5th December 2011, 03:09 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can diploma students go for 2nd year admission in various universities? Is it true that diploma students should study in 1st year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my diploma, I have heard rumors that diploma students should study from 1st year in Universities.Please clarify my doubt.
Hello friend,
If you have done your diploma and willing to pursue a degree program, you will have to register for the 1st year program. There is no exemption in the degree program for candidates holding a diploma in the relevant field.
For more information, refer to the official website of the university, you are planning to register with.
8th June 2022, 05:01 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can diploma students go for 2nd year admission in various universities? Is it true that diploma students should study in 1st year?

How to complete my diploma 1st semester exam before 1 day
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?