10th April 2020, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

Can we apply for SSC CHSL being a candidate of open schooling?

Sir, I am a CBSE Board's Private candidate. Am I eligible for SSC CHSL 2020 exam session? Can I apply for this 2020 exam session once I complete the board exam via open schooling?

13th April 2020, 05:39 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can we apply for SSC CHSL being a candidate of open schooling?

Central board of Secondary Education private candidates are eligible for writing government job competitive exams. SSC CHSL stands for Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher Secondary Level exam.

The minimum qualification required for this exam is 12th passed from a recognized board. The age criteria for some posts is 18-27 years and for some other posts is 18-30 years. Upper age relaxations applicable to candidates of reserved category.

So, you can apply for SSC CHSL exam.
14th April 2020, 05:46 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can we apply for SSC CHSL being a candidate of open schooling?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for the SSC CHSLE.

The eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed 12th or equivalent from a recognised board.

The minimum age limit is 18 years. So, on the basis of above educational qualification you can apply and appear for the examination.

For more information visit at www.ssc.nic.in.
15th April 2020, 09:51 AM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: Can we apply for SSC CHSL being a candidate of open schooling?

Can we apply for SSC CHSL being a candidate of open schooling

Yes, you can pplying SSC CHSL exams conducted by Staff Selection Commission, every year. The minimum qualification is candidates should clear Class XII or possess an equivalent qualification from a recognised board or university or any recognised Instituions under Govt. of India. Candidates who are yet to appear for Class XII exams are also eligible to apply. If such candidates clear their exams on or before latest by January, 1, 2020. Age limit is for 18 to 27 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?