30th May 2020, 06:50 AM
shah shanu

Can we apply for SSC CHSL exam on the basis of Diploma?

Dear Sir/Madam, I have completed my 3 years regular Diploma course which I started immediately after passing class 10th Board exams. So, now am I eligible to apply and write the SSC CHSL exam?

31st May 2020, 03:37 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can we apply for SSC CHSL exam on the basis of Diploma?

Yes, diploma holder can apply for the SSC CHSLE examination.

The minimum age limit is 18 years.

You have to appear and qualify in all stages of the examination for final selection.

For more information visit at www.ssc.nic.in.
31st May 2020, 05:25 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

1. The full form of SSC CHSL is Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher Secondary level examination.

2. The minimum academic qualification required for SSC CHSL is 12th passed or its equivalent from a recognized institute.

10+2 and diploma are considered equivalent. You can apply for SSC CHSL exam based on diploma. The minimum age limit is 18 years and upper age limit is 30 years.
31st May 2020, 08:31 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

--- No, diploma holders are not eligible to apply for Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher Secondary Level exam. But if you had done your diploma after 12th, then you are eligible to apply for SSC CHSL exam.
31st May 2020, 09:07 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

The minimum education required to appear in SC CHSL (Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher Secondary School Level) examination is a Class 12th in any stream from a recognised board of education. Students holding equivalent degree are also eligible.

So, having pursued 3 years full time regular Diploma degree course, you are certainly eligible to appear in the SSC CHSL examination as far as the educational requirement for the same is concerned as full time Diploma degree course is equivalent to a Class 12th degree course.
31st May 2020, 09:19 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

The first thing I would like to let you know that is that the minimum education required for appearing in the SSC CHSL examination is a higher secondary school degree course in any discipline from a recognised board of education. Students holding any equivalent degree also eligible to apply for the same examination.

So, having completed a full time diploma degree course instead of a higher secondary school degree course, you are still eligible for appearing in the same examination as Full time diploma degree course is considered equivalent to a higher secondary school degree course.

For complete details regarding the SSC CHSL examination, you can refer to the link www.ssc.nic.in.
1st June 2020, 08:48 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

You are eligible to appear for the CHSLE.

The eligiblility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed 12th or equivalent from a recognised board/institutions.

The minimum age limit is 18 years.

So, you can appear and qualify in the examination for the final recruitment in the job.
1st February 2022, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

I am pursuing diploma, this is my last semester can I apply for ssc chsl ?
1st February 2022, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

Can 3 year diploma appear mechanical engineering student are eligible for ssc chsl examination 2022
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?