4th December 2010, 08:16 PM
DeepakJoshi

Can we can the admission form online of M.A English Architecture?

I am desirous to pursue MA Previous in English Literature as a private candidate .Please intimate whether admission form is online or otherwise.

Related Questions:
  1. List of Architecture colleges which offer admission through NATA? From where I will get online Application form?
  2. Admission procedure in B.Arch after diploma in architecture through distance learning?
  3. How to do Ph.D in USA in architecture? I have completed MSc in Architecture engineering in English in Italy
  4. Can I get good private college after scoring an AIR of 206190 in AIEEE and 32483 state rank?
  5. When and where to get PACET 2016 application form? Date of exam and last date of form submission?
  6. Is it possible to get admission in B.Des Architecture without qualifying JEE Main? -- [New]
  7. How to do B.Arch (Telugu Medium) ?
  8. Can we learn Architecture course through online after completing B.Arch in Civil Engineering
  9. Can i do diploma of Architecture after passing 10th? I have passed 10th with 61%
  10. Best colleges/schools in India providing B.Arch degree?
  11. Date of availability of forms for M.Phil in English in Literature in DU?
  12. What is the time duration of B.Arch degree after diploma?
  13. Is MA correspondence available in GNDU? Date of same of admission forms of M.A(English)?
  14. Cutoff marks for short listing the candidates in admission test for English Hons exam? Date of sale of admission form? Can the candidates applying via online? Date of the exam?
  15. Universities for Ph.D English with eligibility criteria of 50% marks? will M.Phil degree help in direct admission to Ph.D?
  16. Procedure to do M.Arch after completion of B.E. in Civil?
  17. Admission in Diploma Architecture Acquaintanceship?
  18. List of top 5 colleges in India offering B.Arch course? -- [Most Discussed]
25th April 2011, 02:21 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can we can the admission form online of M.A English Architecture?

As a private candidate you cannot fill the application form online as this facility is available only for the regular candidates & not for the private ones.But you can fill the offline form as there are many universities that provides you the facility to do MA english through a distance learning mode.

So it is advisable for you to contact the university & get the forms & prospectus either by hand or through post.
25th April 2011, 10:14 PM
babydoll

hello friend,
Many universities offers online procedure of admission but it is only applicable for regular students. As you want to take admission in private so this facility doesn't provide the requirement.
You have to contact the university for the more details about the admission as a private student.
However the fees will be also more than that of regular students.
12th June 2011, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

WHERE CAN WE GET THE ONLINE ADMISSION FORM FOR ARCHITECTURING COLLEGES IN MUMBAI?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?