20th October 2010, 12:03 PM
jony malik

How to do B.Tech computer science after doing Diploma in Computer Science?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello I Jony Malik from Kurukshetra, i have Diploma in computer Engineering(3 Year) Please tell me how to contineuse many study in B-tech Correspondence

Related Questions:
  1. What are the benefits of doing diploma in computer science? -- [New]
  2. Am I eligible to apply for Diploma in Computer Science if having 2 years of work experience being a 10th passed candidate?
  3. What is the scope after completing diploma in Computer Science?
  4. Is this a good option to do diploma in Interior designing after B.Tech in computer Science? Details of the course?
  5. Which is best course to choose after Diploma in Computer Science?
  6. Which one is better between AMIE and B.Tech? University which is better for computer science?
  7. What is the best government job in computer science engineering?
  8. B.E., B.Sc, BCA or Diploma which is better to study Computer Science for 2nd PUC student?
  9. Is Computer Science different from Computer Engineering for Diploma aspirant?
  10. Which is the best course to do in Diploma?
  11. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  12. Is there any course available to do after completion of diploma in computer science?
  13. Can I study Master's Degree in Computer Science after completing B.Sc(Computer Science)?
  14. Eligibility for Post graduation course in Computer Science after diploma in Computer Science?
  15. Information about application form and government colleges for Diploma in computer science?
  16. Which course is having high value between B.Tech in Computer Science and M.Sc in Computer Science?
  17. After diploma in Computer Science which course can I do? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which PG Diploma course will be better for B.Sc Computer Science holder other than Computer Science field?
9th March 2011, 07:28 PM
tanmaya.ray688

Default Re: How to do B.Tech computer science after doing Diploma in Computer Science?

Hiii joni
after getting the diploma degree you can easily get in to a degree college to do your B.Tech or B.E.Just you have to give the Joint Entrance Examination of any state or university.Accroding to your rank you can get in to respective college.
20th March 2011, 02:22 PM
2cuteforuh21
Junior Member+

Default Re: How to do B.Tech computer science after doing Diploma in Computer Science?

after getting the diploma degree you can easily get in to a degree college to do your B.Tech or B.E.Just you have to give the Joint Entrance Examination of any state or university.Accroding to your rank you can get in to respective college.
25th March 2011, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

What should i do after completing diploma in computer science and engineering
26th April 2011, 02:37 AM
aaqibyousf

Simply you have to qualify an entrance exam for B.tech. Or you can also go for lateral entry in some colleges.
26th April 2011, 08:58 AM
Taurus007

hii

to do B.Tech computer science after doing Diploma in Computer Science

good luck
28th April 2011, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

please tell --------------- available B,E courses after completing diploma in computer science
5th May 2011, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

how to do corredspondence B.Tech computer science after diploma in computer science?
11th May 2011, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my Diploma in Computer Engineering what do after that or what would be the best job after that???
20th May 2011, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

I am shrikant patel what can i do b-tech after diploma(cse)
12th June 2011, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

how to do correspondence B.tech Computer science after diploma in computer science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?