9th July 2013, 03:55 PM

Can we do B.Pharmacy after D.Pharmacy? How many years are required for this?

Can we do B. Pharmacy after D. Pharmacy? How many years required for this? What is the process?

15th April 2016, 05:42 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can we do B.Pharmacy after D.Pharmacy? How many years are required for this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Can we do B. Pharmacy after D. Pharmacy? How many years required for this? What is the process?
After completion of D.Pharmacy, you can apply for B.Pharmacy course through lateral entry exam.

You can complete it in 3 years.

If you once have qualified in lateral entry exam, then you will get admission into B.Pharmacy course.
16th April 2016, 03:37 PM
milanpadariya21

Default Re: Can we do B.Pharmacy after D.Pharmacy? How many years are required for this?

Dear Friend,

D.Pharmacy: Diploma in Pharmacy - 2 year course
B.Pharmacy: Bachelor in Pharmacy - 4 year course

Yes you can join B.Pharmacy after D.Pharmacy by giving entry exam.

You need to do 3 years course in B.Pharmacy after completion of D.Pharmacy. Normally after 12th PCB/PCM you need to do 4 year course. but after D.Pharmacy you will get directly entry in 2nd year of B.Pharmacy.

Thank you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?