28th February 2020, 09:12 AM
Unregistered

Can we get admission in any regular colleges for BA Arts after Diploma in IT?

I have completed my Diploma in Information Technology in 2016-17 and since then I’m trying to complete my graduation along with my job but was unable to do so but now I really want to complete my graduation and that too in Arts because I have never wanted engineering that decision was family decision and I’m interested in activities like painting drawing my communications so need to know if I can get admission in BA after Diploma in IT or not?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Job in Bank after completing graduation? Scope of post graduation diploma in banking and finance? Which course has scope in post graduation? 3 12th July 2017 02:31 PM
When admission on post graduation diploma in management will start? How to apply for the post graduation diploma course? 1 6th May 2017 01:48 PM
Is it possible to do graduation course after completion of diploma in textile technology? Which graduation course to opt for? 2 17th April 2016 09:10 PM
How can i join in merchant navy after graduation in political science honors and post graduation diploma in computer application? 1 16th August 2015 12:31 AM