16th January 2016, 01:38 PM
Faiyyaz shaikh

Can we go for 4th semester without clearing 1st and 3rd semester?

I have an A.T.K.T in 1st sem 2 subjects and 3rd sem 3 subjects but I clear my second sem. Because of my operation I can't studied that time and I fail in 3rd sem. Kindly give the answer.

14th February 2016, 08:14 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can we go for 4th semester without clearing 1st and 3rd semester?

Well, your situation is quite mixed up. In this whole scenario, one thing that is fixed is that you will not have to sit for an examination in any subject in the second semester. Now let us come to your first semester. Since, you have failed in first semester and that too in 2 subjects, you were supposed to clear them in third semester. But it seems you apparently did not do that. If you had done that, then you would have 2 benefits.
1) You would not suffer from year loss
2) You would have had your first semester cleared.
Since you also have 3 subjects pending from third semester, you will have to sit for those subjects in the coming year. So there will be a year loss. After clear all these pending subjects in that year, you can straight go for examination in the fourth semester. This year take tutors for all the subjects that you need to clear. I am sure you will clear it. Just concentrate and keep your cool. You will get an extra year, so that means you are getting extra time for project work too. So make a fine innovative project that can steal the eyes of your interviewer in campussing. A really good project will give you much more advantage over other candidates.
15th February 2016, 10:35 PM
bvtk@98

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faiyyaz shaikh View Post
I have an A.T.K.T in 1st sem 2 subjects and 3rd sem 3 subjects but I clear my second sem. Because of my operation I can't studied that time and I fail in 3rd sem. Kindly give the answer.
yes you can enter into 3rd sem but you have to clear all subjects by the completion of b.tech but don't carry backlogs try to clear as much as possible
because they may become severe at last
23rd November 2017, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

If any student's 3rd semester all subjects are back then can it go to next semester?
21st April 2018, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

Can we go for bcom 4th semester if we have atkt in 3 subjects in 3rd semester and have cleared 1st and 2nd semester
27th July 2019, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Can I give my 2nd semester together with 4th semester ... I mean do I need to continue both semesters class together in that 6 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?