27th April 2020, 04:02 PM

Can we study M.Sc. Forensic Science after completion of B.Sc Zoology?

Currently I am just studying my B.Sc degree in Zoology. I am 18 years old. I want to know that can I take M.Sc in Forensic Science after completing my degree or not? And, which other specializations would be best for me apart from Zoology for M.Sc?

30th April 2020, 04:58 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can we study M.Sc. Forensic Science after completion of B.Sc Zoology?

The eligibility criteria for Master of Science in Forensic Science is as below:

>>Candidate must have done bachelor's degree in science or engineering or technology or pharmacy or medicine from a recognized university.

>>For admission in good college, minimum of 60% marks in bachelor's degree is required.

You can apply for M.Sc Forensic Science after completion of B.Sc Zoology.
30th April 2020, 05:13 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can we study M.Sc. Forensic Science after completion of B.Sc Zoology?

You are eligible to pursue M.Sc Forensic science on the basis of your educational qualification.

The eligibility to pursue the course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university in bachelor in science discipline.

Entrance examination is conducted by most of the institution for admission in the course while in some of them admission is on the merit basis.

So, visit the official website of the college or university to get more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?