11th September 2022, 01:51 PM
Harish1851998

Can we take direct admission in CA After Clearing Graduation in other than regular mode?

I just want to know that if I clear MBA (above 60%) or M.com (above 55%) through distance education or through other than regular mode than can I take direct admission in CA or not

13th September 2022, 09:34 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can we take direct admission in CA After Clearing Graduation in other than regular mode?

Direct Entry Route - Candidates who have completed their graduation/ postgraduation or are in the final year of completing their courses can directly take admission in the CA Intermediate course. Thus, through this route, candidates do not need to register or qualify CA Foundation exam.
15th September 2022, 06:27 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can we take direct admission in CA After Clearing Graduation in other than regular mode?

Procedure to take direct admission in CA:-

Graduates and Post Graduates from the commerce stream who have secured a minimum of 55% marks or other graduates with a minimum of 60% marks can enrol themselves for the CA Intermediate through the Direct Entry Route.
15th September 2022, 09:11 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

CA refers to Chartered Accountancy and it is three stage degree course which includes Foundation course, IPCC (Intermediate Proficiency Competence Course), and the final stage course.

Further, there is provision of exemption from foundation course and direct entry to IPCC to candidates having completed their Bachelor degree in Commerce with 55% or bachelor degree in any other stream with 60% from a recognized university irrespective of mode of education.

So, if you have completed bachelor degree course with the above specified marks then you will be eligible to directly register for IPCC by exempting first stage CA course.
15th September 2022, 10:03 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to direct entry to IPCC (Integrated Professional Competence Course) by skipping Foundation course in CA if you have managed to complete your graduation or postgraduation with at least 55% marks in case of commerce stream or 60 % in case of other stream either in distance or regular mode of education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?