17th November 2016, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

Possibilities to study graduation in distance mode after passing 1st year in regular mode? Can I appear in UPSC exam after completing graduation?

Hello sir, I have passed BA 1st year exam and also passed LDC exam. Now, I want to join the job and carry on study in distance mode. Is it possible? If, yes than can I appear in UPSC exam after completing graduation?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do B.Ed in regular mode after completing M.Com from distance mode?
  2. Can I do B.Ed in regular mode after completing my post graduation?
  3. How to do B.Ed through distance mode after completing graduation with 60%?
  4. B.ed eligibility after getting less than 50% in post graduation?
  5. Difference between distance mode and regular mode?
  6. Eligibility to do B.Ed in Kerala after 43% in graduation and 50% in post graduation?
  7. Can I do master degree through regular mode after pursuing graduation in distance mode after BSc ATHM? Names of the universities where I can pursue it?
  8. Am I eligible to study Masters degree in regular mode after completion of Graduation in Distance Education?
  9. Can I do M.Tech in regular mode without intermediate? I have completed graduation and PG in Acharya Nagarjuna Open University in distance mode
  10. Is it possible to do PG through regular mode after doing graduation by distance mode
  11. Is it possible to apply for graduation course after completion of 12th commerce after 10 years?
  12. Am i eligible for post graduation in regular after passing B.Com in distance mode
  13. Will it be worth to do MSc in Bio Informatics through distance mode?
  14. Am I eligible to do graduation at the age of 32 years?
  15. Procedure to pursue M.Com in regular or distance mode -- [New]
  16. Can I do MBA in regular mode without doing Intermediate? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I get a Government teacher's job after completing B.Sc (Distance) and B.Ed (Regular) mode? Can I appear for TGT exam and in which subject?
  18. Is it possible to do PG through regular mode?
19th November 2016, 02:03 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Possibilities to study graduation in distance mode after passing 1st year in regular mode? Can I appear in UPSC exam after completing graduation?

It is possible to carry on your study via distance mode with the job. You can apply for the Union Public Service Commission exam if you complete your graduation from a valid university & age must be between 21 years to 32 years.
20th November 2016, 09:17 AM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: Possibilities to study graduation in distance mode after passing 1st year in regular mode? Can I appear in UPSC exam after completing graduation?

If you want to do your graduation in distance mode then you have to take admission in first year again. You have to start your graduation from first year again.
After completion of your graduation you will be eligible for all the exams in which the minimum required qualification is graduation but for that your university should be approved by UGC and DEC. THANKS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?