21st May 2012, 04:23 PM
ajit singh yadav obra

Capitation fee of Karnataka medical colleges?

sir i want to know capitation fee in karnataka medical colleges and also in hind medical college up

Related Questions:
  1. What is the capitation fee and annual fee for MBBS in Karnataka?
  2. fee structure of private medical colleges in karnataka state? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Top Engineering colleges in South India which do not collect any Capitation fee from students?
  4. What is the fee structure of private medical colleges of Karnataka?
  5. How much is the approximate Capitation Fees of medical colleges in Bangalore?
  6. List of institutes offering MBBS course after B. Pharmacy?
  7. Fee structure details of the private medical colleges in Karnataka?
  8. Which medical institute/college in India offers PG sear in emergency medicine based on capitation?
  9. Should i take private medical colleges in karnataka which offer management quota? How much is the fee structure?
  10. Fee exemption for SC and ST candidates for engineering and medical colleges in Karnataka?
  11. Fee structure of private medical colleges in Karnataka?
  12. How much is the medical college fee structure in Karnataka Private and Government Medical Colleges?
  13. Information about medical seat availability? What is the fee structure of private medical colleges in Hyderabad, Karnataka and Chennai
  14. What to do to get admission in the government medical colleges? Which are the private colleges with minimum fee structure?
  15. What is the capitation fee in Krishna and Nehra engineering colleges for MSc software engineering? -- [New]
  16. Which college provides MBBS course with low fee structure and capitation fee?
  17. Procedure to get admission in MBBS course in private medical colleges in Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Maharashra? What is the fee structure?
  18. Fee structure of private medical colleges in Karnataka? What should be my ranking according to COMEDK UGET to get private MBBS seat? Fee details of the private seat?
28th May 2012, 11:33 PM
kmrajayya

Default Management fee/Capitation fee of Karnataka & Tamil Nadu medical colleges?

Please list colleges in the 20-25 L range and annual fee under 1.5L/year. my email is, [email protected]

Thanks
16th August 2013, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Capitation fee of Karnataka medical colleges?

I am NEET qaulified with 85% percentile and 84% in class XII. Can I get admission in Bangalore medical colleges for the current session 2013-14. if yes, pl contact at [email protected]. If not, how should I plan to get admitted in the next academic session 2014-15.
23rd December 2013, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

let me know college with capitation feeupto 20L and fee between 4-5L in rajsthan punjab or utrakhand
19th April 2016, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

What is the college for mbbs having lowest capitation in karnatka in 2016.plz mail me at [email protected]
10th May 2016, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

can i get medical clg in karnataka if i score 66marks in cet and 75% in pu please mail on [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?