2nd August 2012, 01:23 PM
jens.john94

Which career is a best choice for me after completion of 12th Class with Commerce and Political Science?

i m in 12th commerce with political science... please help me in selecting a carrear as i m confused... please tell me all the poosible courses that i can do with its details.. thank you

Related Questions:
  1. What rae the best career options for me after passing 12th commerce with Political Science?
  2. What career options are available for me after passing class 12th? I am a student studying in class 12th
  3. Is is a right choice for me to do BCA course after completion of 12th Class in Commerce? What will be the career scope of this course?
  4. How to do graduation in B.A Political Science after opting for commerce in class 11th?
  5. What shall I do after completion of 12th Class? Procedure to join CA course after completion of 12th Class?
  6. Which career line is most suitable for a class 12th commerce with Maths student?
  7. List of career options available for a 12th passed candidate? I'm a commerce student with computer science
  8. Career opportunities for 12th NIOS student? -- [New]
  9. Career scope for CS course? Which course is a better choice for me among CS, B.Com and BBA after completion of 12th class?
  10. What career option should I opt related to commerce stream after completion of my 12th? Currently I am studying in 11th
  11. Career options after 12th for Arts stream students? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What are the other options available for me after completing my inter with CEC group?
  13. Which course is a best choice for me for better career after completion of 12th class?
  14. What can I do after passing 10th?
  15. How much is the percentage needed for CBSE students to get admission?
  16. Which ITI courses are best choice for me to join after completion of 12th Class in Commerce stream?
  17. Which course should I choose after completion of class 12th? I am a Maths student
  18. Career scope after completion of 12th Class in Commerce stream?
26th June 2013, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which career is a best choice for me after completion of 12th Class with Commerce and Political Science?

i am 12th pass can i do political science directly???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?