20th May 2011, 12:09 PM
nishtha6

Which career line is most suitable for a class 12th commerce with Maths student?

I am a student of class 12th (commerce with maths) and is not able to decide which career line is most suitable for me. As the scope and options for commerce students are increasing now days so the options available are many but i need a career assessment test or a career counsellor. could you please help me by finding an appropriate choice. My interests are basically in maths and accounts.
Please suggest some thing...

27th May 2011, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which career line is most suitable for a class 12th commerce with Maths student?

can i do c.a after 12 th commerce i got 79.56 percentage
27th May 2011, 04:46 PM
stranger351

Default Re: Which career line is most suitable for a class 12th commerce with Maths student?

You have Maths in your 12th class this is good thing and it will help you a lot in future..
The best is you can go for MCA..
Or you can go for MBA but firstly you need to do graduation course which is B.com..
So it is depend on you what you choose MBA or MCA..
I will suggest you MBA is good option and after that you have greater chances of job placement ..
27th May 2011, 04:59 PM
stranger351

You have Maths in your 12th class this is good thing and it will help you a lot in future..
Or you can go for MBA but firstly you need to do graduation course which is B.com..
I will suggest you MBA is good option and after that you have greater chances of job placement ..
27th May 2011, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Which career line is most suitable for a class 12th commerce with Maths student?
28th May 2011, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

which course is suitable 4 me after 12th?i am interested in accounts and maths.give me a best choice.plzzzzzzzzzzz.i can't find anything to do because nobody give me any suggession.
28th May 2011, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

we are not able to choose our stream?????
but ours basic interest is in maths
29th May 2011, 01:26 AM
sumansin
Senior Member+++++

As you said you have interest in both math and commerce.Both subjects have too much scope for carrer.
If you choose Math as for your carrer then you can do MCA.after doing MCA you can get job in IT sector.
If you choose Commerce as for your carrer you can do MBA and many accounts and finance related courses and get the job in finance companies, banks, accounts related jobs.
You should analyse yourself about your interest in both subject that which one is much better for you accroding to your strength.
But the Most important thing is here, first you should complete your 12th and graduation with good marks to fix the job in top most companies.
31st May 2011, 07:25 PM
foreturner
Senior Member+

There are several career options you can choose from

one i to go for

CA.... chartered accountancy is one of the most reputed professions
you can good salaries in this field as well as good growth, along with option
of running your own firm

CS.. it is also a very respected profession, and good salaries

MBA.. well all of us know of the craze around MBA, but you must keep in
mind to do MBA from a good college
1st June 2011, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

give me the names of some courses after xii if i take commerce with maths in cheap????
b'coz my father doesn't have so much money to spare on my study.............
5th June 2011, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

is after doing L.L.B THEn L.L.M then give exam of judiciary IS appropriate stream for fututre
9th June 2011, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE PASSED 12TH WITH 72%. I AM INTERESTED IN ACCOUNTANCY, I WANT TO KNOW CAREER OPTIONS. I HAVE GIVEN CLAT EXAM
13th June 2011, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

I've passed 12th with 73.2%commerce in maths next wht i do
16th June 2011, 01:00 AM
princearyan
Senior Member+

Do b com from good university prepare your self for bank PO
you just see employment news and apply for bank PO exam ..
because after commerce back ground you have one of the best option is bank po ..
in this present time SBI have 4987 vacancy application forms are available in market
basically this exam conduct in 3 phases
1- written exam
2- group discussion/personal interview
3- add both phase marks and publish the result
date of exam 07/08/11
more details see the website
www.sbi.co.in
good luck
16th June 2011, 12:15 PM
sachin6

You are interested in maths means you can choose ca. It is very valuable course.first you do one ug course like bcom,bba and bsc. During this time you can prepare for the ca entrance exam and then do it. You can finished means lot of job opporunities are available.
16th June 2011, 06:55 PM
aina agarwal

Question Re: Which career line is most suitable for a class 12th commerce with Maths student?

everyone suggests mba for a commerce student. there must be many more options, can anyone help me out in stating some of the options?
20th June 2011, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

i am a student frm 9 i love maths and i cj=hoose commerce fr ahead . which jb should be best suited fr me
23rd June 2011, 09:48 AM
kartavya99

Quote:
Originally Posted by nishtha6 View Post
I am a student of class 12th (commerce with maths) and is not able to decide which career line is most suitable for me. As the scope and options for commerce students are increasing now days so the options available are many but i need a career assessment test or a career counsellor. could you please help me by finding an appropriate choice. My interests are basically in maths and accounts.

the best for you is C.A. or MBA
23rd June 2011, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

I passed 12th with commerce stream (with maths) and got 86.5%. Now I am confused, weather I should stay with B.com pas or hons along with CA and with regular college or correspondence?Please suggest me an appropriate advice.
24th June 2011, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

except CA and MBA, is there any course which can be done along with b.com????????? so as to get job placement as soon as possible
25th June 2011, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: Which career line is most suitable for a class 12th commerce with Maths student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stranger351 View Post
its good but for MBA's private jobs are available but in
comparison with government jobs private jobs are not good
26th June 2011, 08:51 AM
Unregistered

Question Re: Which career line is most suitable for a class 12th commerce with Maths student?

Quote:
...rajat
1st July 2011, 11:54 AM
anusha poojary

r u sure about MCA???
i m really intreasted in doin dis course..
5th July 2011, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

can after doing 12 with commerce a girl can go for nda
10th July 2011, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

sir i m in 11th class and i want to know after 12th what should i do to become a successful chartered accountant or for CA in which subject i must get target on??????
12th July 2011, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

am very confused what i will choose after 12th am in 11th class....and m very tense about my career
please someone help me......
am average student i score 75% to 85%......
am good in all subject but my fav. subjects are accounts and maths.....
comment some1 nd help me...
29th July 2011, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=stranger351;685341]You have Maths in your 12th class this is good thing and it will help you a lot in future..
I will suggest you MBA is good option and after that you have greater chances of job placement .

I will Suggest taking coaching for cpt and also takes a graduation course is B.com.
9th August 2011, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

sir i have complited 12 b.com with 67per. I am interested in maths and account. Sir plz...tell me in which field i have to go. Suggest me....shankar
10th August 2011, 08:22 AM
saurabhkaushal333

ca is the most suitable option after doing commerce with maths
17th August 2011, 06:30 PM
vipin bihari chaturvedi

hi.....
friends

As you said you have interest in both math and commerce.Both subjects have too much scope for carrer.
If you choose Math as for your carrer then you can do MCA.after doing MCA you can get job in IT sector.
If you choose Commerce as for your carrer you can do MBA and many accounts and finance related courses and get the job in finance companies, banks, accounts related jobs.
You should analyse yourself about your interest in both subject that which one is much better for you accroding to your strength.
But the Most important thing is here, first you should complete your 12th and graduation with good marks to fix the job in top most companies

thanks
18th August 2011, 01:51 AM
Unregistered

Im the studnt .i hav done my 12th with commerce with maths &i mdoing b.com from du correspondence pls suggest me some profesional courses other than ca and cs.
19th September 2011, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

i am a commerece student and i cant decide my aim which field i am go so plzzz sugest me .....srishti
22nd October 2011, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

Which career line is most suitable for a 12th commerce with maths student?

i am the student of commerce with maths. I want your suggestions that i go for C.A or any other option,if for other then in which field
23rd October 2011, 09:02 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Dear friend,

After 12th commerce , You have some best option after B.COM degree.

There are so many graduation, professional diploma and degree courses and career options available to students after 12th std class in commerce stream like diplomas and bachelor degrees like B.Com, BBA, BMS, BBM, CFA, CA, ICWA, CFP, etc.*

If you have 75% above marks in 12th then you are applicable for below colleges.These are the best college in India.

List of commerce college:-

Indian Institute of Journalism & New Media (IIJNM)
St. Xaviers College- Kolkata,
H.R College of Commerce & Economics,*
Hindi Vidya Prachar Samiti's, Ramniranjan Jhunjhunwala College,
Institute of Apparel Management (IAM)
Shri Shikshayatan College

All the best
14th November 2011, 02:49 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

hello friend

There are several career options you can choose from

CA.... chartered accountancy is one of the most reputed professions
you can get good salaries in this field as well as good growth, along with option
of running your own firm

CS.. it is also a very respected profession, and with good salaries

MBA.. well all of us know about MBA, but you must keep in
mind to do MBA from a good college
you can also go for these courses
B.Com, BBA, BMS, BBM, CFA, ICWA, CFP, etc
all the best
18th November 2011, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

After 10 what i should to in field of commerce if i get 70percent in s.s.c board.
20th November 2011, 08:58 PM
Arsalan ur rehman

Please suggest some thing...[/QUOTE]
17th December 2011, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

I M A COMMERCE MATHS STUDENT BUT NOW I M NOT INTRESTED IN MATHS WHAT SHOULD I DO AFTER 12TH????????????????????????????PLZ TELL ME.....................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
10th January 2012, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

wht r d career options fr commerce with maths,im confused what to do after xii , plzzzzzzzzzz help asap..
29th January 2012, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

i m a commerce with maths student actually i ,m confused now which line i choice for better career but i m intrested in b com pass and cs also..... but cs is little bit tough plz help me ti choose a line
30th January 2012, 05:06 PM
tl.com

hello Dear friend,

After 12th commerce , You have some best option after B.COM degree.

There are so many graduation, professional diploma and degree courses and career options available to students after 12th std class in commerce stream like diplomas and bachelor degrees like B.Com, BBA, BMS, BBM, CFA, CA, ICWA, CFP, etc.*

If you have 75% above marks in 12th then you are applicable for below colleges.These are the best college in India.

List of commerce college:-

Indian Institute of Journalism & New Media (IIJNM)
St. Xaviers College- Kolkata,
H.R College of Commerce & Economics,*
Hindi Vidya Prachar Samiti's, Ramniranjan Jhunjhunwala College,
Institute of Apparel Management (IAM)
Shri Shikshayatan College

All the best,,
thank you
12th February 2012, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

I am an 11th class student of commerce with maths.I want to know what can I do after 12th .I am interested in maths.I have scored 85 percent in 10th class.I am very confused please help me.
24th February 2012, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

I am 12th student i want yo do M.B.A. but before it which course is suitable B.Com BBA or B.Com honours
16th March 2012, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

i m an student of class 10th and want to choose commerce with maths scheme so what can i take my career option except CA and CS
17th March 2012, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

m nw in 12th....nd a commerce [wid maths] student....
i hv thot to do MBA aftr it...
so cn u jst sugest me d procedure 4 it..??
20th March 2012, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

I have just given my 12th com exams and i want to do mba so wat shall i bcom or bba
27th March 2012, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

I have just completed my 12 exam, and i am still confused what to do after 12........... i have decided to do cost accounting, so is it a better future for me????? for how many years will be the course can u let me know??? i am good in maths as well as accounts
28th March 2012, 08:58 PM
Denny_Crane

Hi .You have a lot of options after 12 with maths . If you want to go for army write NDA exams .If you are in interesting in engineering field you have to write EAMCET entrance test .After engineering you can go for M. Te Ch,ILS,etc
You can join in B.COM or B.SC you can directly join in degree with out any entrance test if you have good percentage.
After completing of this course you can write the entrance exam for CAT or you can do M.B.A .
now you can choose the better option for you'r bright future. All the Best.....
15th April 2012, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

i ama student from commerce stream with maths staying in delhi ncr. i want to know that doing cwa is a good option or not? would it be costly for a middle class family? which are the best coaching centres apt for me???
18th April 2012, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

I am in class 11 and have chossen commerce with maths and planing to do bba and mba in future can u tell what kind of job i will get....................
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?