3rd May 2011, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

Which career option should I choose related to Physics after completing 12th?

At present i am studying in class 12 with science. I am best at Physics and am very poor in Biology. Please suggest me a career in Physics in the future along with the courses required. I am female

7th May 2011, 08:11 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Which career option should I choose related to Physics after completing 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
At present i am studying in class 12 with science. I am best at Physics and am very poor in Biology. Please suggest me a career in Physics in the future along with the courses required. I am female
BiPC is not only meant to become doctors there are several options after BiPC in 12th except Doctor or MBBS

There are several options for the 12th students apart from MBBS

they are listed and explained clearly as follows

->BDS :

this is to become a dentist , Nowdays dentist have a high demand due

to changing lifestyles of the people

not only the high range the upper middle class and even middle class people

are taking care of themselves very effectively this is all due to the

gloabalization and modernization

-> Physiotherapists

this is also another good course after 12th with BiPC stream you can opt for

this too this is a four year course and offered by most of the medical colleges

in INDIA

->Nursing

Another good course with human values and best suited for people who has good helping nature.

and also you can do bachelors in all the following streams like

->Zoology

->physics

->chemistry

->Botany

you can also take up the genetic engineering

and engineering in biotechnology and also pharmaceutical research

B.Sc Natural Science is also a good

option for you ..

Regards

~aditya~
7th May 2011, 08:29 PM
yogalakshmi sekar

Red face Re: Which career option should I choose related to Physics after completing 12th?

AS U TOLD THAT U ARE WEAK IN BIOLOGY AND STRONG IN PHYSICS..

U CAN CHOOSE YOUR CAREER IN THE FIELD OF

=>B.Sc(physics)

=>B.E(ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION)

=>B.E(ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS)

=>B.E(INSTRUMENTATION ENGINEERING)

THIS COURSES ARE GREAT IN DEMAND DUE TO JOB OPPURTUNITIES IN BOTH GOVERENMENT SECTOR AS WELL AS PRIVATE SECTOR...

IF U HAVE ANY DOUBT REGARDING ENGINEERING,CONTACT ME VIA MY E-MAIL

[email protected]

regards
<yogi>
15th May 2011, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which career option should I choose related to Physics after completing 12th?

higher study options after plus 2 with english,physics,chemistry,biotechnology & maths
9th June 2011, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which career option should I choose related to Physics after completing 12th?

i have just passed 2 in non medical.i am good in physics and maths .I olleood cprepared for competition but i guess i have scored very bad to get a college.I am intrested in space studies.which courses should i do now and from which institute?
21st July 2011, 07:38 AM
Unregistered

After plus20 how can i get a job in isro?
27th July 2011, 03:16 AM
Unregistered

what can i do i like physics but i hate maths, but interested in to produce new technology, age 16. 12th electronic science. suggest
7th August 2011, 04:03 PM
fahran

you CAN CHOOSE YOUR CAREER IN THE FIELD OF

=>B.Sc(physics)

=>B.E(ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION)

=>B.E(ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS)

=>B.E(INSTRUMENTATION ENGINEERING)

THIS COURSES ARE GREAT IN DEMAND DUE TO JOB OPPURTUNITIES IN BOTH GOVERENMENT SECTOR AS WELL AS PRIVATE SECTOR...
25th March 2012, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir i was given 12th sci exam.
And i'm best in maths and chemistry ..what is the best career related to maths.
Thank U sir
14th April 2012, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

Resp.ir
I am intrested in physics,i have good marks in physics.
But my maths i a bit weak....what should i do??
Please tell me..
[email protected]
16th May 2012, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

my name is sagar. I m weak in maths but i lik to study in physics. So which feald i 've 2 choos 4 highir study...??
25th May 2012, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,
I've given plus 2 exam and didn't scored good rank in Jee, so I wanted to do Physics Honours. I eagered to know that is there any possibilities to go to Technical stream after doing B.SC from a college in West Bengal ?
And what topic should I choose in B.SC Physics ?
15th February 2013, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

I am going to complete my 12 sci this year and i am good in physic ,to be more specific i like things related to "nucleus,atoms,pradox,origin and end of universe " so, according to you which is the best feild in physics for me and which degree i should do in physics ?

-Nabil
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?