7th February 2011, 09:52 PM
mk12

Career options after part-time B.Tech after diploma and 6 years of work experience? Apart from BITS and IIIE what are the other options?

Sir,

What are the options for a 6+ years experienced diploma can have for a part time enggineering degree.
In Karnataka , they need to have 7 years residency certificate or equivalent schooling to get into an enggg college. Apart from BITS & IIIE, what are the otions.

Thanks,
Murali

12th February 2011, 07:15 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Career options after part-time B.Tech after diploma and 6 years of work experience? Apart from BITS and IIIE what are the other options?

Hello dear, why dont you try your hand at NET exam and apply for lectureship...!!
1st June 2011, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Career options after part-time B.Tech after diploma and 6 years of work experience? Apart from BITS and IIIE what are the other options?

I want to know which is best career B.Tech or B.sc.
12th October 2011, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

What should i do if i want to pursue higher education after Diploma Engineering in electrical? I have some problem regarding money in my family. So,suggest me considering all the constraints. I would like to focus in future in private sector rather that govt. Amie or B.Tech(distance) is better for me???
3rd November 2011, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

whats qualification for admission in bits
10th November 2011, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

How to do part time b.tech in bits?
22nd May 2012, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

I want to do Btech (Mechanical) part time in Bits. i have 14 years exprience. I completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from Mumbai technical board.

Please suggest.
22nd August 2012, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

sir,i completed b.tech after diploma, am i eligible for doing MBA??

dinesh
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?