29th May 2011, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

Career options in Biomedical engineering in government and private options?

what is the career options in bio medical engineering in govt options and private options

23rd June 2011, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Career options in Biomedical engineering in government and private options?

i want to go in engineering flied i have 3 choice in welding course ,fitter ,
27th June 2011, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Career options in Biomedical engineering in government and private options?

if i have not joined any institute which prepare us for entrance exams, then will i be able to give entrance exam?
30th June 2011, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

I have done
27th July 2011, 04:49 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Bio Medical engineering is not fully flourished in India till now...

The basic problem is that the number of biomedical engineers is limited.

There are not enough courses too.

India need more biomedical engineers.

Students did not take up this responsibility because they felt that job opportunities are limited.

As the health care sector grows and becomes more dynamic, the need for this group is going to be high.

So students should go and opt for this course because it is a new field and will offer a lot of job opportunities.

Indian Institute of Technology - Delhi is one of the best institute to pursue Bio medical Engineering.
1st December 2011, 02:43 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

hello dear
to tell you the truth,biomedical engineering is not much developed in india so we dont have much scope for this in our country...but it has a great scope in foreign country..for jobs in india you can go for lectureship in various private and government colleges as there is need of faculties for these sector..so you can go for it..
23rd August 2012, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

i want to know government exams for job during this period i mean the month of augest and after this
21st January 2015, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

i am complet deploma in biomedical electronics were i can get job in this ? and wh
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?