5th October 2011, 04:45 AM
pkad

Career scope of M.Com in CS? Can I get good salary after completion of this course?

recently i have joined m.com cs.. After b.com. I want to know how is the scope for it, can i get good salary comparing to mba course..?

Related Questions:
  1. Career scope after completion of B.Sc in Mathematics? What shall I do after completion of this course? Can I get good salary with this course?
  2. Career scope for BBA course in India? How much salary can I get after completion of this course?
  3. Career scope after completion of M.Sc in Medical Biotechnology?
  4. Is there a good scope in becoming an accountant after M.Com?
  5. What will be the salary offered for me after completion of MBA in USA? Career scope for this course in USA?
  6. What kind of education is offered in B.Sc(Nursing)? Scope and starting salary after completion? -- [New]
  7. What is the scope available after completing M.Com in RBI and SEBI? How much will be my starting salary package?
  8. What is the scope of CA? What is the salary of CA after completion of this course?
  9. Career scope after completion of B.Sc Agricultural course? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  10. Career prospect of M.Com students? Details of future prospects in M.Com?
  11. Is doing MBA and MCom through distance good for career?
  12. Which course has more scope, BBA or B.Com?
  13. Career scope for Marine Engineering course? What will be the salary offered after completion of this course?
  14. What are the career options after passing BSc IT? What is the salary range? Is there a good scope in BSc IT?
  15. Is M.Com beneficial? What is scope of M.Com?
  16. Which Branch of Engineering will be in more demand after 4 years? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which courses I can join after completion of Biomedical Engineering? What will be the career scope and Job Opportunities after completion of those courses?
  18. Which University is a better choice for me to join M.Com course after completion of B.Com course from Kakatiya University?
8th October 2011, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Career scope of M.Com in CS? Can I get good salary after completion of this course?

This year i completed my b.com stadies.I can not understand ?what shall i do after b.com.
11th January 2012, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Career scope of M.Com in CS? Can I get good salary after completion of this course?

can I get better salary after m.com
28th July 2012, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

I had completed my TYBCOM in 2010 in 2011 i had taken admission for mcom part1 but somehow i did't gave the exam but nw i m confused to give exam or nt.. & as nw i m working in bank so i m planning to do somthing in banking only. pls help me wht should i do...my email id : [email protected] / [email protected]
23rd July 2013, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

What is the salary for mcom Cs?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?