5th February 2018, 04:21 PM
Rosh@

Is central OBC certificate valid for AIIMS and NEET exam 2018?

I live in Delhi but I have state OBC certificate as well as central OBC certificate published from Madhya Pradesh. Now, I want to know whether it is valid for NEET and AIIMS or not? Should I show this while filling up the form or not?

11th February 2018, 06:33 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is central OBC certificate valid for AIIMS and NEET exam 2018?

NEET ( National Eligibility cum Entrance Test ) and AIIMS ( All Indian Institute of Medical Science ) MBBS entrance examination are two national level medical entrance examination which is held for offering admission in undergraduate medical degree course across any medical of India.

Since both of these metioned examination are national level examination and hence the caste certficate published by Central government will be valid for making rank list and while taking admission on the performance based on these examination.

For more details regarding NEET and AIIMS MBBS entrance examinations you can refer to their respective official links which are www.cbseneet.nic.in and www.aiimsexams.org.
9th May 2018, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is central OBC certificate valid for AIIMS and NEET exam 2018?

Dear sir, I am bilong the state of bihar , i am eligible to central obc catoge. Sir am I eligible to neet and aiims entrance test , please give me right answer
Thanks to you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?