2nd January 2010, 10:53 PM
nidhi saraf

Chances to become an Astronaut after B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics from IP University Delhi?

I am pursuing B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics (6th sem) from IP University(Delhi). Is there any chance for me to become an Astronaut after completion of my degree?? please guide me on this..Thank you!!!!

Related Questions:
  1. Best Engineering colleges in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Summer Internship for B.Tech(EEE) student in NCR and Delhi?
  3. Companies in Delhi and NCT for Summer Internship in Electrical and Electronics field?
  4. How to do MS from Abroad after passing B.Tech in electrical/electronics from UPTU? How to prepare for GRE?
  5. Eligibility criteria to become Astronaut? Course should be done to become Astronaut after between MCS and MCA? -- [New]
  6. Mtech in aeronautics after btech in electrical and electronics? possible?
  7. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  8. Institutes for training and projects for btech electrical and electronics branch third years
  9. Which is the best course in diploma to opt for after completion of 10th grade?
  10. Can I study B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) being a Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  11. Which branch is better between EEE and ECE in Engineering?
  12. Am I eligible for Marine course after B.Tech Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  13. How to do B.Tech engineering after passing 12th? I want to pursue Astronaut
  14. Calicut University-B.Tech in Electrical Engineering-5th Sem Pulse and Digital Electronics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Cochin University B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering-8th Sem-Biomedical Instrumentation Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Am I eligible to join M.Tech course having scored 50% in B.Tech course?
  17. Which M.Tech specialization to choose after B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics?
  18. Procedure to get admission in Delhi University to study M.Sc(Electronics) course?
5th September 2016, 02:13 PM
sarika1993

Default Re: Chances to become an Astronaut after B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics from IP University Delhi?

Yes. After completion of your B.E. (Elect. & Electronics) , You should choose M.Sc (Astronomy) & then after pursue Ph.D (Astronomy) to become an Astraunaut. For higher studies , You will also require to qualify the entrance exam.

Top Astronomy Colleges In India
- Harishchandra Research Institute , Allahabad
- Indian Institute of Astrophysics , Bangalore
- Indian Institute of Science , Bangalore
- National Centre of Research & Astrophysics , Pune
- Raman Research Institute , Bangalore
- Tata Institute of Foundation Research
- Physical Research Laboratory , Ahemdabad
- India University Centre for Astronomy & Astrophysics

Personal Attributes
- Intelligence
- High Imagination
- Persistance
- Analytical Skill
- Mathematical & Computer Skills
8th July 2017, 04:04 PM
akaygagat

Default Re: Chances to become an Astronaut after B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics from IP University Delhi?

The eligibility to become an astronaut is following...
- bachelor's degree in engineering
-3 or more years experience in the related field.
- medically fit to become an astronaut
- physically fit
as you have completed your degree now you must have some experience of the field.
after that you'll have clear their written exam and then physical and medical test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?