23rd February 2017, 08:12 AM
anjana nadavarasu

Chances to get direct admission in M.Sc Chemistry at NITs? What should I do for it?

Hello sir, I want to study M.Sc Chemistry from NITs. Is there any chance to get direct admission in M.Sc Chemistry? If, not then what should I do for it?

31st December 2017, 06:47 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances to get direct admission in M.Sc Chemistry at NITs? What should I do for it?

As far as you are concerned about getting direct admission in NIT ( National Institute of Technology ) for pursuing M.Sc in Chemistry degree course then it is not possible.

Further for admission in NIT for M.Sc in Chemistry degree course then for that you need to appear in JAM ( Joint Admission Test in M.Sc ) and then have to take part in Centralised counselling for admission in M.Sc across NITs.

For details regarding JAM you can refer to the link www.jam.iitd.ac.in and for details regarding centralised counselling you can refer to the link ,,www.ccmn.in .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?