21st December 2018, 09:09 PM
Ruchitha ruchi

Civil Engineering question papers of previous year for IAS Mains exam

I am successfully qualified in IAS Prelims. Now, I want to prepare for IAS Mains exam for my subject i.e.; Civil Engineering. I just want to get some Civil previous papers to look the questions which are generally comes in IAS Mains exam. So, please send me some previous papers.

30th November 2020, 05:56 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Civil Engineering question papers of previous year for IAS Mains exam

The past year question papers for (all the optional subjects including the paper of Civil Engineering) Civil Services Mains Examination (often known as IAS or IPS Mains Examination) can be accessed by referring to the official link of UPSC i.e; www.upsc.gov.inand then navigating to the Examination section and then to the Previous Year Question paper section.

Further, you can directly refer to the link https://www.upsc.gov.in/examinations...uestion-papers to access past year question papers for examinations held by UPSC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?