2nd August 2016, 02:19 AM
Unregistered

CLAT 2017 preparation is possible by self study? Best books and materials for preparation?

I have completed 12th from science stream & want to crack Clat 2017. Is it possible to prepare for it by self-study efficiently. If so what are the best books & materials for it's preparation?

2nd August 2016, 04:16 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: CLAT 2017 preparation is possible by self study? Best books and materials for preparation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed 12th from science stream & want to crack Clat 2017. Is it possible to prepare for it by self-study efficiently. If so what are the best books & materials for it's preparation?
It totally depends upon your own ability of understanding. If you require a teacher's guidance definitely join classes. But if you are ok with self study then get the desired books and practice papers regularly to get a good score and rank.

Top Books for CLAT:-
  • Universal’s LLB Entrance Guide
  • The Pearson guide to the CLAT
  • Lexis Nexis CLAT study kit and CLAT Guide
  • CLAT and LLB Entrance exam by Bhardwaj
  • Analytical Reasoning by M.K. Pandey
  • RS Aggarwal for logical reasoning
  • run Sharma’s logical reasoning book
  • Magical Book on Quicker Maths (English) 4th Edition
  • Quantitative Aptitude for competitive examinations
  • Wren & Martin for English Comprehension
  • Comprehensive Book of English Grammar by B.B. Jain
  • Norman Lewis for vocabulary
  • English is easy by Chetnanand Singh
  • Objective general knowledge by Arihant publications
  • Pearson’s concise GK Manual
  • Manorama year bookLexis Nexis CLAT study kit and CLAT Guide
  • Legal Aptitude and Legal Reasoning by A.P. Bhardwaj
  • Universal’s LLB Entrance Guide
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?