2nd June 2011, 08:53 PM
mahi.padamata

Clinical courses offered by Hospitals in Hyderabad? Details about the course, fee, duration and placement?

hi, dis is mahitha iam just completed my graduvation in biotechnology iwant to know about clinical courses offered by hospitals in hyderabad so pleas teii me the details about the course,fee,durationand placement thank u

Related Questions:
  1. Any courses offered in the weekends? Duration, fee and location details?
  2. Can I join any research programme after doing BAMS?
  3. What are the courses offered after completing B.E degree? What is the fee structure?
  4. Detailed information and placement criteria of PGD in Clinical Cosmetology in ILAMED? -- [New]
  5. Best institute for MSc in clinical research in Hyderabad? What is the fee structure?
  6. Information regarding the courses offered by IFBI? Fee structure for these courses?
  7. Details about course duration? What is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Will I get a job after doing PG diploma in Hospital Administration and healthcare management?
  9. What are the study options after BDS except MDS?
  10. Duration and other details of Diploma in Dental Technician? Any PG Diploma courses in dentistry is offered?
  11. Full details about NL Dalmia Miraroad? What is the fee structure, duration of the course and the placement opportunities?
  12. Details of courses offered by Maharaja college? What is the fee structure?
  13. Present status of DNB seats for Anesthesia in Mumbai? Procedure for getting admission for DNB?
  14. Am I eligible for diploma in Emergency Medicine after passing BHMS? Where can I do this course?
  15. What is the difference between medical and clinical biochemistry? Is there any distance education present for those courses? What is the fee structure?
  16. List of Marine Courses after B.Tech Mechanical? Institutes providing the course? Fee structure and duration of the course?
  17. List of top courses along with their fee details and duration, for a 12th passed commerce students?
  18. List of the top courses along with fee details? What is the duration?
30th November 2011, 10:27 PM
gaurav2talk
Senior Member+

Default Re: Clinical courses offered by Hospitals in Hyderabad? Details about the course, fee, duration and placement?

Clinical courses offered by Hospitals in Hyderabad:

clinical course at APOLLO HOSPITAL
Clinical Research Courses at James Lind Institute
clinical SAS training in hyderabad
clinical data management training in hyderabad,GRATISOL LABS

THANK YOU!@!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?