5th April 2010, 10:13 PM

Coaching for BITSAT: Postal study material or one month crash course?

My son is appearing in BITSAT Entrance Exam. He needs postal stuty material/ full time one month classroom coaching (from 25-04to 24-05) pl. help us.

6th April 2010, 09:30 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Coaching for BITSAT: Postal study material or one month crash course?

dear friend,
Well , you can get online BITSAT papers at www.bitsatpage.com
They are pretty good..........

BEST OF LUCK.....
6th April 2010, 10:22 AM
bond007
Senior Member++

Default Re: Coaching for BITSAT: Postal study material or one month crash course?

you can get the Postal study material for bits on the following sites :-

www.studyplaces.com/testcenter/test-detail/BITSAT
studypackages.goiit.com/downloads/brilliants/.../$aieeebitsatform10_vriti.pdf
www.resonance.ac.in/edushoppee/ShowProducts.aspx
www.brilliant-tutorials.com/PDF/$aieeebitsatform10.pdf
6th April 2010, 02:04 PM
nalanda
Senior Member++

hey there is no any problem,your son can join the crash course which is run for the very short period of time,and there are many good institute which offer this course and also provides the study materials,so you have to chose the coaching classes or institute,nearby your town.
7th April 2010, 12:05 AM
satyavani
Senior Member++

i think the one month coaching class will be an lot better idea than the postal coarse because the amount you learn in an class is far more than the the things which you are going to learn from the postal course
all the best for him
8th April 2010, 11:11 AM
Bella
Senior Member++++

you can download the study materials from www.pankap.com/jeezone/
www.studyplaces.com/testcenter/test-detail/BITSAT
www.buyselloldbooks.com/.../study-material-for-AIEEE-and-BITSAT
28th April 2010, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

i am going to appear for bitsat-2010...i want to know that which institute in hyderabad will be gud for me to join for one month so that i can qualify for bitsat with gud marks...pls help me out as soon as possible..
29th April 2010, 07:17 PM
amarjit
Senior Member++++

dear,
generally the cbse 11th and 12th class textbooks are enough for the BITSAT exam....
bu if you want to go for a coaching class then you can go for crash course .......in any of the coaching classes providing the course of AIEEE,IIT,etc.........they have the crach course material for bitsat too..........

best of luck
29th April 2010, 07:56 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am going to appear for bitsat-2010...i want to know that which institute in hyderabad will be gud for me to join for one month so that i can qualify for bitsat with gud marks...pls help me out as soon as possible..
Dear friend
To be very much clear and honest I would like to suggest you to daily revise your course and practice last year question papers and Mock test papers by coaching institution (Brilliant Tutorials) or book publishers (eg.Arihant).

The crash course type of course are just for brushing up the concepts and are basically conducted as rank improval program. The course is held assuming that you have completed everything and now you are prepared for the exam. This stage is assumed to be perfect for proper revision and test practice. This is all about a crash course. If you have not completed your syllabus then during the course you will be frustrated and that would tough to sustain. I think you have been wrongly communicated that a crash course helps in selection; it just improve one's rank by enhancing the confidence level from the current situation.

So, if you think that you are ready with the syllabus then you can join a crash course by a good institution. In Hyderabad Sri-Chaitanya and Narayana are the best for that

Thank You
All the best
29th April 2010, 08:40 PM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

For BITSAT you can apply for Brilliant Tutorials coaching institutes. They have some postal coaching option for BITSAT aspirants and also dull time coaching programmes. Try check brilliant tutorials website from here
29th April 2010, 10:17 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Only Three Institutes are there in India which can provide one month study material for BITSAT.

1) Brilliant Tutorials:- Log on to its website- http://http://www.brilliant-tutorials.com/ and register online for the course, or better first talk to Acad councellor there.I think the total cost will be at least 6000/-

2) FIITJEE:- check out its website- http://http://www.fiitjee.com/ details are as same as above, except there wont be Acad councellor there for helping you.

3) Resonance:- check out its website- http://http://www.resonance.ac.in/ nd register online for the course, or better first talk to Acad councellor there.I think the total cost will be near about 11000/-

Best of Luck

Regrds
~Faiyaz~
30th April 2010, 11:15 PM
quddus

Hi friend...............

There are some institutes like Brilliant tutorial, fitjee,etc. which appear the students in such a short time. So check it.
All the best and thank you!
2nd May 2011, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

hi,
i actually want coaching for english in bitsat (because i am poor in english).so can u people tell me wher can i get best coaching for bits english
4th May 2011, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

i want one month coaching for bitsat suggest me some institutes. Reply soon..
29th November 2011, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

I want one month coaching for BITSAT suggest me some institutes in HYDERABAD. Reply soon..
30th November 2011, 06:49 AM
bunty00

hy,
see mainly in BITSAT ,only 12th portion are asked so go through the 12 syllabus.practice last year question papers and Mock test papers by coaching institution (Brilliant Tutorials) or book publishers (eg.Arihant,NCERT,HCV)
28th February 2012, 02:16 PM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

dear friend,
Well , you can get online BITSAT papers at www.bitsatpage.com
They are pretty good..........

BEST OF LUCK.....
13th September 2013, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

I want to join in the coaching center for bitsat exam.Actually i didnt had any coaching regarding the competative exams in my college and in my town.i want to know -is there any benifit for mme joining in this onemonth course for bitsat???please help me in this regard.....
20th April 2016, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

BITSAT crash course coaching institutes in Delhi.When is crash course scheduled in them
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?