6th June 2013, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

Which college is best for MBA in Guru Gobind Singh Indrapreeth University?

which coolege is best for mba in guru gobind singh inderpresth university?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in Guru Gobind Singh University after scoring 54% in graduation?
  2. Can I get admission in any college of Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University?
  3. Does Guru Gobind Singh College of Commerce of DU offer M.Com through correspondence?
  4. Can I get admission in DAV college or Guru Gobind Singh College after scoring 78% marks in 12th board exam?
  5. MCA CET Details for Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Last date of availability and submission of BBA forms of IP Guru Gobind Singh University?
  7. What is the counseling date of BSI Nursing in Guru Gobind Singh University? -- [New]
  8. What is the seat capacity for M.Com in DU?
  9. What should I do if Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha university is not providing my degree even if I have cleared the required credits for the course?
  10. Prospectus for BBA programme in Guru Gobind Singh IP university? What is the fee structure? Procedure to enroll and syllabus?
  11. Date of counseling of Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University? Criteria for 1st counseling after scoring 11518 rank? Am I eligible to take admission?
  12. Is BCA a good option after 12th or Animation?
  13. Which colleges would suit me to join B.Com? Fee structure for the same? I am planning to do CA course in future
  14. Is Guru gobind singh inderprastha university better than thapar university patiala?guru gobind singh inderprastha university better than thapar university patiala?
  15. List of Universities to study MA in Geography in India?
  16. List of all self financing institutes affiliated to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University having LLB courses recognized from Bar council of India? Reputation of IP university Law degree?
  17. Which Medical Entrance Exam to give after 12th?
  18. List of entrance tests of B.Ed?
20th September 2015, 08:53 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Which college is best for MBA in Guru Gobind Singh Indrapreeth University?

The Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, New Delhi is a well known university situated in India.

BEST NAME OF COLLEGE FOR MBA IN GURU GOBIND SINGH INDRAPRASHTHA UNIVERSITY

** Jagan Nath Institute of Management Sciences

** Madhu Bala Institute of Communication & Electronic Media (MBICEM)

** Amity School of Engineering & Technology

** BLS Institute of Management

** Jagan Institute of Management Studies(JIMS)

** Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management (LBSIM)

** Tecnia Institute of Advanced Studies

** Fore School of Management

** Amity Law School (ALS)

** Kalka Institute For Research & Advance Studies (KIRAS)

** Guru Nanak Institute of Management

** Delhi Institute of Advanced Studies (DIAS)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?