16th June 2012, 01:12 PM
dsk@72

Which college can I get in Pune for Mechanical after scoring 80 in CET?

i got 80 in cet m in sc. wich college can i get in pune for mech??

Related Questions:
  1. Which colleges can I get in Pune after scoring 73 percentile in MH CET?
  2. Which college can I get in Pune after scoring 97 in MT-CET?
  3. Can I get B.E computer or mechanical engineering after scoring 87 in CET and 78 in 12th Pune?
  4. Can I get admission for BAMS with open category in Pune in private college after scoring 75 in MHT CET?
  5. Admission in BAMS government college in Pune after scoring 101 in MHT CET?
  6. Can I get admission in Mechanical branch after scoring 62 marks in MHT CET
  7. Can I get any college in Pune, Maharashtra after scoring 50 marks in MH CET -- [New]
  8. Which college can I get in Pune or after scoring 74 marks in MBA CET?
  9. Engineering colleges in which I can get admission for Mechanical Engineering after scoring 94.6%? Cutoff marks for government college of Engineering Pune?
  10. How to get admission in engineering college in pune after scoring 60% in CET? I am from OBC category
  11. Which engineering college to choose in Pune and Ahmednagar after scoring 165 in PCM and 83 in MHT CET?
  12. Admission in government college in Pune after scoring 87% marks in final year diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Best colleges in Pune University?
  13. How to take admission in Pune engineering college for Mechanical Engineering after scoring 92 marks in CET?
  14. Which engineering college can I get after scoring 85 in MHT CET?
  15. Will I get admission in Pune for MCA after scoring 70.99 Percentile? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I get admission in Pune best college after scoring 64 marks in CET
  17. Which college can I get in Pune for MCA after scoring 95 percentile in MCA CET
  18. Which college can I get CET after scoring 100 marks in MHT CET?
21st August 2012, 02:36 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which college can I get in Pune for Mechanical after scoring 80 in CET?

You do not get seats mere on the basis of ranking in entrance examination.

Your bachelor’s aggregate marks and specialization is also important to get you a seat in any college. You haven't even mentioned that. It is difficult to say in which college you will get a seat as your question lacks detail information.
Kindly provide the full academic details to get the desired information.

For your reference i would like to inform you the most of the UGC recognized and deemed universities and recognized colleges require minimum 65% aggregate marks in higher secondary or equivalent from a recognized school/board to be eligible to apply for admission. ST/SC/ and OBC get a relaxation of 5% marks for admission in almost all the colleges/universities across India. There is also a different quota of allotted number of seats for ST/SC/ and OBC.

There are also colleges which take admission if you have secured 40% or above aggregate marks, but then again there shall always be a question mark left on the reputation and the quality of education they impart.
21st August 2012, 02:51 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which college can I get in Pune for Mechanical after scoring 80 in CET?

You do not get a seat mere on the basis of ranking in entrance examination.

Your bachelor’s aggregate marks and specialization is also important to get you a seat in any college. You haven't even mentioned that. It is difficult to say in which college you will get a seat as your question lacks detail information.
Kindly provide the full academic details to get the desired information.

For your reference i would like to inform you the most of the UGC recognized and deemed universities and recognized colleges require minimum 65% aggregate marks in higher secondary or equivalent from a recognized school/board to be eligible to apply for admission. ST/SC/ and OBC get a relaxation of 5% marks for admission in almost all the colleges/universities across India. There is also a different quota of allotted number of seats for ST/SC/ and OBC.

There are also colleges which take admission if you have secured 40% or above aggregate marks, but then again there shall always be a question mark left on the reputation and the quality of education they impart.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?