5th June 2011, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

Which college can I possibly get with 30960 rank in general category? Upto which round can I get good colleges?

sir! i got 30960 in gen category which colleges i suppose to get and upto which round i have to go for getting a good college???

Related Questions:
  1. When next round of counselling will be done? -- [New]
  2. Is there 2nd round counseling in KIITs after completion of 1st round?
  3. Which colleges are available upto 32000 rank in general category and UPGL category 4952 rank?
  4. AIEEE cut off marks for mechanical engineering for general category
  5. Names of colleges in which I can get after scoring a rank of 156782 in general and 7223 in SC category?
  6. College which I can get after scoring 42285 general rank and 6925 girls category rank?
  7. Will I get a seat in Mechanical engineering in any IIT? My score is 61
  8. Can I get admission in any college after scoring overall rank of 46605 in general category of B.Arch AIEEE
  9. Which college should I choose during AIEEE counseling after scoring 59013 in AIEEE? Which colleges can I apply on the basis of my AIEEE rank? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is IPU a good colleges? Which are the best colleges other then LPU?
  11. Can I get admission to study MBBS in secured 8955 rank in KIITEE being a General candidate? In which round of counselling I will call for?
  12. List of good colleges that I can get after scoring 42285 in general category and 6925 in girls category?
  13. Cutoff for EE in M.Tech in Mesra?
  14. Which good private colleges can I get after scoring an AIR of 17,0000 and 116,000 in general category with 24,000 state rank and 16,000 in category in UP?
  15. Minimum rank required in AIEEE to get into top 20 private colleges in India?
  16. Which college and stream of engineering should I choose? My rank in AIEEE is 15 Lakhs in general category
  17. Can I get any good college after scoring 3.9 lakh rank in JEE mains and 47 score and 81% in CBSE boards
  18. Will I get admission in good government college after passing 12th from UP and a general rank of 36445?
9th June 2011, 06:31 PM
ajinkyachowdhury

Default Re: Which college can I possibly get with 30960 rank in general category? Upto which round can I get good colleges?

I suppose we are refering to AIEEE.
You can get many institutes under state quota but somewhat difficult in all India quota.
Under all india quota good ones are-
Birla Institute of Technology (F), Patna
Birla Institute of Technology, Deogarh

Under all india quota good ones are-(anyone of below depending on your home state)
NationalBirla Institute of Technology (F), Deogarh
Birla Institute of Technology (F), Patna
Birla Institute of Technology (F), Ranchi
Birla Institute of Technology, Deogarh HS
Birla Institute of Technology, Patna HS
Birla Institute of Technology, Ranchi
Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal HS
National Institute of Technology, Agartala HS
National Institute of Technology, Arunachal Pradesh HS
National Institute of Technology, Calicut HS
National Institute of Technology, Durgapur HS
National Institute of Technology, Manipur HS
National Institute of Technology, Meghalaya HS
National Institute of Technology, Mizoram HS
National Institute of Technology, Nagaland HS
National Institute of Technology, Puducherry HS
National Institute of Technology, Raipur HS
National Institute of Technology, Rourkela HS
National Institute of Technology, Sikkim HS
15th June 2011, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which college can I possibly get with 30960 rank in general category? Upto which round can I get good colleges?

which engineering college can i get with 39000 rank in wbjee 2011? my email id is [email protected]. please answer my question.
27th May 2012, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Which college should i select for rank 23584 in uptu?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?