4th July 2011, 09:51 AM
bezawada manasa

In which college could I get after scoring 11th rank in PGECET in the stream of software and IT? Colleges offering this course and the number of seats available in each college?

sir, I got 11th rank in pgecet in the stream of software&IT.in which college I will get a seat.The list of colleges offering this course the number of seats available in each college and the number of vacancies.

Related Questions:
  1. In which college could I get a seat after scoring 11th rank in Software and IT? List of colleges offering this course? Number of seats available in these colleges?
  2. Which college will I get after scoring 1006 rank in PGECET
  3. Colleges which I can get after scoring 3318 rank in PGECET in ECE stream? List of M.Tech colleges with last rank admitted according to PGECET? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. In which college can I get a seat after scoring 49 rank in OC category in PGECET in EI stream?
  5. Which are the colleges for which I am eligible after scoring 4141 rank in PGECET in EE stream?
  6. Which M.Tech college can I get after scoring 1808 rank in PGECET under ECE stream
  7. Chance to get M.Pharm college after scoring 7114 rank in PGECET Pharmacy Stream?
  8. In which college can I get after scoring 30 rank in PGECET? Can I get a seat in any university campus?
  9. In which college can I get after scoring 349 rank in PGECET in CSE stream?
  10. How to do M.Tech in Hyderabad after scoring 13413 rank in PGECET in CS stream
  11. List of M.Tech colleges that I can get after scoring 4426 rank in PGECET under ECE stream
  12. In which college will I get admission after scoring 2339 in PGECET?
  13. After scoring 3314 rank in OU PGECET in ECE which college can I get? List of top 10 colleges offering M.Tech courses?
  14. List of colleges that I can get after scoring 4664 PGECET rank?
  15. Which college should I get in Visakhapatnam and Hyderabad after scoring 503 in PGECET? How much rank we need to get in government college?
  16. Will I get a seat in M.Tech in any college after scoring 4088 rank in OU-PGECET in CSE stream? List of M.Tech colleges where I can get?
  17. Which college can I get for M.Tech after scoring 3957 rank in PGECET -- [New]
  18. Recent list of M.Pharm college and the number of seats available? Will I get a seat in counseling in M.Pharm college?
4th August 2011, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: In which college could I get after scoring 11th rank in PGECET in the stream of software and IT? Colleges offering this course and the number of seats available in each college?

i got 781 rank in pgecet2011 it stream...get me the details of colleges where i can get the seat..give the last rankings of colleges
8th August 2011, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: In which college could I get after scoring 11th rank in PGECET in the stream of software and IT? Colleges offering this course and the number of seats available in each college?

can i get in universities after scoring 28 rank in ece in communication engineering
9th August 2011, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

sir , i got 927 rank in IT stream (PGECET).plz give me the list of colleges of my elgibility.
24th August 2011, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

sir , i got 945 rank in IT stream (PGECET).plz give me the list of colleges of my elgibility.
29th August 2011, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

sir i got 919 in se/it stream (pgecet )so plz give me the list of colleges of my elgibility
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?