29th May 2011, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

In which college of Gujarat can I do MSc IT?

Could u pleas tell me In which college of Gujarat can I do MSc IT?

Related Questions:
  1. In which college of Gujarat can I do MSc IT?
  2. Will MSc IT course be best for commerce student? I am from Gujarat University
  3. How many seats are available for MBBS in Gujarat? Any college which will be started for MBBS in Gujarat? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which subject should be selected by commerce student in GPSC exam?
  5. Detailed Information regarding Post Graduation in Psychology course in JNU?
  6. What do I need to pursue M.E in any government college in Gujarat after passing B.E in Instrumentation and Control? Cutoff marks of GATE for admission in government college in Gujarat in Automation and Control?
  7. In which college of Gujarat can I get admission for PhD in Life Science?
  8. What is the quota of admission in engineering colleges in Gujarat?
  9. List of colleges in which we can do M.Sc course via distance mode after completion of B.Sc in Maths? -- [New]
  10. When are the forms for MSc course going to be released in Gujarat?
  11. Best courses to do after completion of BCA?
  12. What are the jobs for MSc Biotechnology freshers?
  13. Can I get admission in MBBS government college in Gujarat? I have scored 53 marks in Gujarat
  14. How to do MBA in Gujarat after completing BBA from Hemchandrachary North Gujarat University
  15. What should I do after passing 12th science with good marks? Should I go for MSc from Sardar Vallabhai National Institute of Technology or B.Tech from Gujarat Technical University? Job prospects for MSc and placement of SVNIT in MSc?
  16. CBSE or Gujarat State Board, which one covers the format of JEE Mains? Whose priority is more at the time of admission at any engineering college in Gujarat?
  17. Percentage quota of CBSE appeared student from Gujarat in state engineering colleges through GUJCET?
  18. Which is the best college in Gujarat for B.Pharm course? I have scored 78% marks in HSc+Gujarat?
31st December 2011, 06:10 PM
SAMRAT2011
Member+

Default Re: In which college of Gujarat can I do MSc IT?

You can apply for MSc IT in Gujrat.There are lots of colleges are available.

You can apply in these following colleges

Navyug Arts, Science & Commerce College
i-Nurture Education Solutions Pvt. Ltd, Ahmedabad
Metas Adventist College
P.T. Sarvajanik College of Science
Idea Foundation A Sikkim Manipal University
Chanakya The Institute
B K School Of Business Management
Sipl Computer Education
Medi Planet Institute Of Medical Science

Good luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?