10th December 2014, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

CBSE or Gujarat State Board, which one covers the format of JEE Mains? Whose priority is more at the time of admission at any engineering college in Gujarat?

Hello
How many sheet for CBSE student in GUJARAT ENG COLLEAGUE?
JEE (Main) exam format base on CBSE or GUJARAT BOARD?
If student get the in 12th 70% in CBSE or Gujarat board,What is first priority given for admission in GUJARAT ENG COLLEGE?

Related Questions:
  1. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I get admission in engineering college at Gujarat if studying 12th from CBSE Board?
  3. Percentage quota of CBSE appeared student from Gujarat in state engineering colleges through GUJCET?
  4. Which is better between Gujarat State Board and CBSE Board?
  5. What is the quota of admission in engineering colleges in Gujarat?
  6. From where to get the GUJCET application form? Am I eligible for admission in engineering college of Gujarat state?
  7. Is it beneficial to change board from CBSE to state board? I've studied up to 5th std in Gujarati medium and shifted to CBSE
  8. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Tech in Gujarat under 75% reserved seat?
  9. Is it better to change board from CBSE to State board of Gujarat?
  10. Reservation quota for CBSE students in Gujarat government engineering college?
  11. Eligibility criteria for admission in MBBS course in Gujarat?
  12. Are there any good engineering colleges in Gujarat?
  13. What is the criteria for CBSE students for admission in engineering in Gujarat State?
  14. State quota benefits for admission through GUJCET?
  15. Number of seats reserved in Medical for CBSE Board, ICSE Board and Gujarat Board under NEET? Process of percentage calculation in Gujarat state board for NEET?
  16. Can I change board from CBSE to Gujarat Board?
  17. What is the admission procedure in GUJCET for CBSE students born in Gujarat? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Should I switchover to CBSE board from Gujarat board?
12th December 2014, 11:11 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: CBSE or Gujarat State Board, which one covers the format of JEE Mains? Whose priority is more at the time of admission at any engineering college in Gujarat?

The seats are not reserved on the basis of board of education in Gujarat Engineering College. Instead the seats are filled up on the basis of scores in the entrance exam. The syllabus of JEE is at par with that of CBSE. However, if we go into the detailed syllabus topic wise, it can be said that the syllabus of JEE Mains matches 85 percent with that of CBSE board.
There is no priority as such since only students having domicile of Gujarat and scoring good marks in JEE will be preferred during admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?