30th July 2010, 12:17 PM
dharmesh modi

In which college should I take admission after completing diploma in computer engineering?

in which college i should take admission after completing diploma computer engineering ?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in IIT after completing diploma in Computer Branch? Which college is best to join for engineering?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for Psychiatrist course after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering?
  3. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) being a Computer Engineering Diploma student?
  4. List of available government colleges for admission directly in second year of computer engineering after completing diploma course?
  5. Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma in Computer Science?
  6. Admission in Robotics is possible after Diploma in Computer Engineering?
  7. List of Gujarati Quota colleges of Engineering in Mumbai Where I can get admission in 2nd year after completing diploma(computer engineering)?
  8. How Much percentage is required for diploma in computer engineering?
  9. In which college should I take admission after completing diploma in computer engineering?
  10. Can I pursue Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Can I get admission in Government Aeronautical college? -- [New]
  11. Can I take admission in IIT after Diploma in Computer Engineering?
  12. Can I get admission in IIT college for B.Tech 2nd year after completing my diploma in computer engineering
  13. Procedure for doing Polytechnic after ITI (Civil)?
  14. How to enter B.tech in Computer engineering after completing Diploma In Computer Science engineeering?
  15. What should I do further after completing Diploma in Computer Science Engineering being a economically poor candidate?
  16. How to get admission in B.Coma after completing diploma computer engineering course from Technical Education Board Gujarat
  17. Which college is best for Computer Engineering Diploma in Mumbai? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.E.(Electrical Engineering) if completed Diploma in Computer Engineering?
15th April 2011, 03:40 AM
babydoll

Default Re: In which college should I take admission after completing diploma in computer engineering?

Hello friend,
After your Diploma course you can apply for B.Tech degree in computer science. There are many colleges who provide direct admission to the diploma holder student. You will get direct admission in the 2nd year of the B.Tech.
Some colleges conduct their own entrance test followed by interview. some of the colleges provide admission on the basis of diploma percentage.
So apply where you wants to take admission.
However you can take admission to the following colleges in India.,
*heritage college,kolkata
*techno India,kokata
*SKIT, Jaipur
*MNIT, Jaipur
*Balaji Engineering college, Jaipur
* JECRC, Jaipur
*CBIT,Hydrabad
...and many other private colleges across country.
15th April 2011, 06:08 AM
Samad M
Member+

Default Re: In which college should I take admission after completing diploma in computer engineering?

after completing diploma in cs you can take engineering in any of the top 10 colleges in the state.
first you have to give the state cet and you will get the college based on your cet rank.if rank is good means select the top colleges and see in which college the cs faculty is nice and check the placement results of cs in that college.
15th April 2011, 08:24 AM
jits
Senior Member++++

There are many competitive exams which you can go through after completing your Diploma course like AIEEE,IIT JEE and State level common entrance tests.After appearing for these exams you can go through the counselling procedure and get yourself placed in a good college if secured a good rank.

Hence it depends upon the rank which you secure in these tests.You can go through the syllabus and other such details in the respective websites of the exams.You can go through IIT and AIEEE syllabus from the following link below

IIT JEE-click here
AIEEE-click here

It totally depends upon the performance you put in on these tests which will decide the Engineering college you can study in.These tests may be a bit tough for you since you lack knowledge in Mathematics and Chemistry subjects of 12th standard.So,better start your preparation early itself and try to score well.Through State level entrance tests conducted you can directly enter into the second year of the Engineering course(Lateral entry).But lateral entry is only permitted to State level colleges i.e only Private colleges but it's not permitted to Universities.
15th April 2011, 01:13 PM
Muthal Rahul

see nearby good colleges otherwise if you have got good marks then go for government colleges.
15th April 2011, 01:15 PM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

after completing your diploma in the computer engineering you can sit for the various entrance exam like that of the JELET, iitjee , aieee and many more .....

you have to qualify and get good score and rank to get admission in good colleges ..
based on the marks and the rank you got in the above mentioned entrance exam you can get admission in a good college ..
you can also apply to get admission through lateral entry through the JELET exam ......

so best of luck
15th April 2011, 04:22 PM
AYUSH KUMAR YADAV
Senior Member+

dear friend, There are many competitive exams which you can go through after completing your Diploma course like AIEEE,IIT JEE and State level common entrance tests.After appearing for these exams you can go through the counselling procedure and get yourself placed in a good college if secured a good rank.

Hence it depends upon the rank which you secure in these tests.You can go through the syllabus and other such details in the respective websites of the exams.You can go through IIT and AIEEE syllabus from the following link below

It totally depends upon the performance you put in on these tests which will decide the Engineering college you can study in.These tests may be a bit tough for you since you lack knowledge in Mathematics and Chemistry subjects of 12th standard.So,better start your preparation early itself and try to score well.Through State level entrance tests conducted you can directly enter into the second year of the Engineering course(Lateral entry).But lateral entry is only permitted to State level colleges i.e only Private colleges but it's not permitted to Universities.best of luck
15th April 2011, 11:20 PM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: In which college should I take admission after completing diploma in computer engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dharmesh modi View Post
in which college i should take admission after completing diploma computer engineering ?
Since you are a diploma holder student, so you can apply for the
B.tech course through lateral entry scheme.
There are lots of colleges in India from where you can do your
engineering. Some of the top colleges are listed below:

1 Indian Institute of Technology IIT Kanpur

2 Indian Institute of Technology IIT Kharagpur

3 Indian Institute of Technology IIT Bombay

4 Indian Institute of Technology IIT Madras

5 Indian Institute of Technology IIT Delhi

6 BITS Pilani

7 IIT Roorkee

8 IT-BHU

9 IIT-Guwahati

10 College of Engg , Anna University, Guindy

11 Jadavpur University , Faculty of Engg & Tech., Calcutta

12 Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad

13 NIT- National Institute of Technology Warangal
28th May 2011, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

sir,
this is lata a final year trainee of the diploma in computer engineering,i want to know that i have not given the exam of ECET so is there any way to take direct admission in Andra University
30th May 2011, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

after completing diploma can i get admission in any collage in india
12th June 2011, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

jwalant shah

at prsent i am in diploma comp.eng 5th semi.now i wont go to usa for further study so pl.give me some idea
4th December 2011, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

after diploma in computer engg can i get admission in iit or bits aieee
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?