18th June 2012, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Which college will I get after scoring 281 cutoff for B.Arch

i got 281 cut off for b.arch. please tell which college i will get .

23rd August 2012, 04:21 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which college will I get after scoring 281 cutoff for B.Arch

I would like to inform you that qualifying entrance examination opens the door for getting admission in colleges. But, unfortunately you haven't mentioned in which entrance examination you have score 281 cut-off marks.

Moreover, you must remember that your class 12 aggregate marks and specialization is also important to get you a seat in any college. You haven't mentioned that.

In the absence of your academic qualification (grades/percentage) it is not even possible to say for which college/university you are eligible for.

For you reference, i would like to inform you that most of the UGC recognized and deemed universities and recognized colleges require minimum 65% aggregate marks in 5 subjects including Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry and English as one subject, in class 12 or equivalent from a recognized school/board to be eligible to apply for admission in engineering college for Aeronautical Engineering branch. ST/SC/ and OBC get a relaxation of 5% marks for admission in almost all the colleges/universities across India. There is also a different quota of allotted number of seats for ST/SC/ and OBC.

There are also colleges which take admission if you have secured 40% or above aggregate marks, but then again there shall always be a question mark left on the reputation and the quality of education they impart.

Kindly provide the full academic details to get the desired information.
23rd August 2012, 04:28 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which college will I get after scoring 281 cutoff for B.Arch

I would like to inform you that qualifying entrance examination opens the door for getting admission in colleges. But, unfortunately you haven't mentioned in which entrance examination you have score 281 cut-off marks.

Moreover, you must remember that your class 12 aggregate marks and specialization is also important to get you a seat in any college. You haven't mentioned that.

In the absence of your academic qualification (grades/percentage) it is not even possible to say for which college/university you are eligible for.

For you reference, i would like to inform you that most of the UGC recognized and deemed universities and recognized colleges require minimum 65% aggregate marks in 5 subjects including Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry and English as one subject, in class 12 or equivalent from a recognized school/board to be eligible to apply for admission in engineering college for Aeronautical Engineering branch. ST/SC/ and OBC get a relaxation of 5% marks for admission in almost all the colleges/universities across India. There is also a different quota of allotted number of seats for ST/SC/ and OBC.

There are also colleges which take admission if you have secured 40% or above aggregate marks, but then again there shall always be a question mark left on the reputation and the quality of education they impart.

Kindly provide the full academic details to get the desired information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?