16th June 2014, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

B.Arch course is good for future? Next level after doing B.Arch?

I want to know that is b.arch is good for future and what is the next level after doing b.arch i mean that b.e. student after completing his b.e. than he have choice to do me or m.tech Or m.b.a. is in b.arch is it posible to get more highr degree

13th August 2014, 06:45 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: B.Arch course is good for future? Next level after doing B.Arch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to know that is b.arch is good for future and what is the next level after doing b.arch i mean that b.e. student after completing his b.e. than he have choice to do me or m.tech Or m.b.a. is in b.arch is it posible to get more highr degree
B.Arch course is good for future?

Yes of course B. Arch course, has scope in both the government as well as private sectors. After completing B. Arch course, One can find the job opportunity multinational construction house. Apart from this one can also start own construction business with this degree. So, please don't worry after completing B. Arch course you definitely find a good job for sure.

Next level after doing B.Arch?

There are so many courses available after completing B.Arch course. After completing B.Arch course you can apply for any one of the course like,
  • Master of Technology in Construction of Project Management
  • Master of Technology in Environmental Planning
  • Master of Technology in Housing
  • Master of Technology in Infrastructure Planning
  • Master of Technology in Urban and Regional Planning
  • Postgraduate Diploma Programme in Design
15th April 2015, 09:37 PM
amanshrivastava98

Since you have mentioned that you have already done BE and want to do BArch.

In my opinion, you should continue in your own field and get Masters in the same.

But if you think that you are creative enough and have decided that you are going to do BArch then BArch is a very good degree who love to draw.

After BArch, you are eligible for many govt jobs and defense jobs too.

Otherwise BArch is a sheer professional degree and you can also start your own Architecture firm.
28th April 2017, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

How much rank is required in WBJEE and beside AIEEE & NATA to get admission in Jadavpur University ?
22nd November 2018, 11:14 PM
Jain pankhuri
Junior Member+

Please let me know that is B.arch course is good for future and please tell.me the next level after doing B.arch
17th May 2019, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

I got 96 percentile in b.arch exam and rank 10158....can I get any NIT for that rank...and if yes what are that NIT'S......and is b.arch life good
26th September 2019, 01:54 PM
ritesh120593

Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch) is a well-known undergraduate bachelor’s degree in Architecture. B. Arch is the art of planning, designing & constructing structures & buildings.

A student can become an Architecture after completing a B.Arch degree. B Arch is a 5-year duration program with 10 semesters. It focuses on both theory & studio exercises. You can also pursue advanced courses in B.Arch like Master of Architecture (M.Arch) & Ph.D. in Architecture.
26th September 2019, 04:43 PM
ritesh120593

Thumbs up Re: B.Arch course is good for future? Next level after doing B.Arch?

Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch) is a well-known undergraduate bachelor’s degree in Architecture. B. Arch is the art of planning, designing & constructing structures & buildings.

A student can become an Architecture after completing a B.Arch degree. B Arch is a 5-year duration program with 10 semesters. It focuses on both theory & studio exercises. You can also pursue advanced courses in B.Arch like Master of Architecture (M.Arch) & PhD in Architecture.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?