27th May 2018, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Which are the colleges accepting an average MAT score card for admission in MBA?

I have scored 534.50 in MAT (Management Aptitude Test). Which is the best college for me in South India after scoring 534.50 MAT score?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges accepting MAT score to study MBA in Finance course? Fee structure and procedure of admission?
  2. List of MBA colleges in Delhi having low fee structure? Colleges accepting the CAT and MAT score?
  3. How to get admission in MBA? Where can I get my MAT score card
  4. Which all colleges can I get with MAT score of 656.5 and 85.76 percentile?
  5. Which MBA colleges are accepting MAT 2016 score? Scope of MAT in getting good college and salary?
  6. Which are the MBA colleges in Ahmedabad with low fee structure accepting MAT score
  7. Am I eligible for admission in 2016 session based on MAT 2016 entrance exam?
  8. List of colleges accepting MAT score?
  9. Which are the good colleges accepting MAT score in Bangalore
  10. Which are the best B-Schools accepting MAT score in Hyderabad, Bangalore and Indore?
  11. List of MBA colleges accepting MAT and which have good ranking and less fee
  12. What should be the percentile in MAT to get into top colleges? List of top 10 colleges/universities accepting MAT score?
  13. Procedure to apply for upcoming MAT Exam? List of colleges in Kerala considering MAT score? Validity of MAT score? Syllabus and tips to prepare for this Exam? How to get application form for this Exam?
  14. MBA colleges offering admission through their own entrance exams? Benefits of appearing MAT?
  15. Top colleges with excellent educational record which accept MAT score for admission in MBA. I passed MAT in Feb 2012 with 97.3%
  16. List of MBA colleges accepting 56% in CMAT for admission in their colleges
  17. Which are the best B Schools accepting MAT score of 567?
  18. Good colleges accepting MAT score and their cutoffs? -- [Most Discussed]
18th November 2022, 12:48 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the colleges accepting an average MAT score card for admission in MBA?

Some of the colleges are

VIT Business School
Vellore, Tamil Nadu

PSG Institute of Managment
Coimbatore

Great Lakes Institute of Managment
Kanchipuram

Sardar Vallabhai Patel International School of Textile Management
Coimbatore

MOP Vaishnav College for Women
Chennai

SRM Institute of Science and Technology
Ramapuram Campus
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?