28th July 2020, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

Which colleges affiliated to CU offering B.Sc Microbiology and their admission cut-off percentage?

I have secured 61 percent in my Higher Secondary exams and I want to do B.Sc in Microbiology from colleges affiliated to Calcutta University. So, could you please tell me about colleges and their cut-off for upcoming admission session.

20th March 2023, 07:04 PM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: Which colleges affiliated to CU offering B.Sc Microbiology and their admission cut-off percentage?

Here's a list of colleges
SXC Kolkata
Ramakrishna mission vidyamandir
LBC ,Kolkata
Scottish church college
Asutosh college
Maulana Azad college
The cutoff will be different every year but the top percentile students will get into the most prestigious colleges
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?