28th July 2020, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in medical colleges in Tamil Nadu for MBBS under state quota?

My daughter is studying in Oman under CBSE mode in Indian School, Muscat. After 12th she wants to join MBBS in state quota. We have birth certificate, ration card, Adar card, passport, permanent address belongs to Tamilnadu. Please advice how to proceed with admission.

20th March 2023, 07:08 PM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: How to take admission in medical colleges in Tamil Nadu for MBBS under state quota?

To get into a medical college in the country you will have to clear NEET enterance exam,for the following you will have to score at least 50% in physcis, chemistry and biology and there may be some relaxation for the reserved category students
In order to get admission under the state quota you will have to submit a domecile certificate and fir the following you will have to stay in the state for minimum 10 years or must have studied 10 and 12 from the state schools
You may get admission on the basis of nri
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?