3rd March 2011, 07:28 PM
poojaparihar

Colleges after GATE score of 30? Companies recruiting on the basis of GATE scores?

i want to knw how much apprx i can expect in gate 2011 with 30 marks out of 100 and in which colleges i can get the admission
i also want to know companies recruiting through gate score

Related Questions:
  1. List of private companies recruiting on the basis of GATE score?
  2. Companies hiring students after 58.75% in IC branch on the basis of GATE score? Minimum GATE score required?
  3. Is GATE score essential for job in private or public sector? Companies recruiting Non-GATE candidates?
  4. Does GATE be the only Entrance Exam to join M.Tech? Career Opportunities after doing M.Tech? Will Companies hire on the basis of GATE score?
  5. Is gate score valid for 2 years? List companies which hires candidates on Gate score basis?
  6. Studying B.Tech in ECE and scored 57% : Can I get a job in a core company?
  7. Companies hiring on the basis of GATE score? How to apply for such companies?
  8. List of colleges for a candidate with 30.67 marks in GATE? Expected rank and companies recruiting through this GATE marks? -- [New]
  9. Minimum qualifications required for IPS exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Jobs in government sector after passing B.E IT?
  11. In which college of Tamil Nadu I will get admission if secured 31384 AIR in GATE(ECE) being an OBC student? In which company I can apply for job with GATE score?
  12. Syllabus for Office Trainee Exam of HPCL? Important subjects for Mechanical Engineering candidates?
  13. List of companies that are recruiting through GATE exam?
  14. What are the jobs for fresh chemical engineers available in private chemical companies?
  15. Questions related to English grammatical portion which are to be asked in BHEL exam?
  16. Expected GATE score on the basis of preparation done?
  17. How to give the exam of BHEL after passing B.Tech electrical engineering?
  18. How can I get government job in Electronics Engineering field?
3rd March 2011, 11:46 PM
mannubhu1

Default Re: Colleges after GATE score of 30? Companies recruiting on the basis of GATE scores?

You have not mentioned your branch, so nothing can be said. if you belongs to mechanical engineering branch, then you wont cross even cut-off marks. if from anyother branch then will just cross the cut-off and get some nit colleges (not the topmost).
Psus recruit gate score for placement.
4th March 2011, 12:51 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Colleges after GATE score of 30? Companies recruiting on the basis of GATE scores?

you have not mentioned your branch of study so it is difficult to guess your approximate rank. although if you mentioned your branch then also it is not possible to predict the rank because every year the rank varies according to the question difficulty level. the cut off for different branch and for different years varies.

but if you get 30 marks out of 100 in GATE surely it is a good marks and you will clear cut off marks irrespective of the department. with this marks may be you will able to take admission in government institution and you will also avail the stipend. may be you will not get chance in best colleges like IITs but surely you will get chance to take admission in good colleges.

best wishes.
4th March 2011, 01:03 AM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

GATE score definitively plays important at the time of interview.GATE score give some additional impression to the interviewer,and may have maximum chance for the job for you.
4th March 2011, 01:05 AM
er.dellikannan

Quote:
Originally Posted by poojaparihar View Post
i want to knw how much apprx i can expect in gate 2011 with 30 marks out of 100 and in which colleges i can get the admission
iocl
barc
4th March 2011, 08:03 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Congrats for such score

you got 30 out of 10 this is a very good score .you clear the cutoff marks

you admissioned in good govt college(but you can not addmissioned like iit & niit)

it is difficult to said which company hire u in gate score
4th March 2011, 11:02 PM
poojaparihar

my branch is electrical and can i get the admission in dce now dtu delhi institute of technology?
5th March 2011, 03:21 PM
poojaparihar

Quote:
Originally Posted by poojaparihar View Post
my branch is eee
15th March 2011, 11:25 AM
MS7

my gate score is 37.33 in ece, which college will i get?
15th March 2011, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

I got a score of 32 in Gate-2011 in CH .can I expect to get shortlisted for IOCL job
15th March 2011, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

my gate score is 33. Wat all institutions can i get? My branch is cs
16th March 2011, 12:55 AM
Taurus47
Senior Member+

hii

Colleges after GATE score of 30
if you get 30 marks out of 100 in GATE surely it is a good marks and you will clear cut off marks irrespective of the department. with this marks may be you will able to take admission in government institution and you will also avail the stipend. may be you will not get chance in best colleges like IITs but surely you will get chance to take admission in good colleges.
You have not mentioned your branch, so nothing can be said. if you belongs to mechanical engineering branch, then you wont cross even cut-off marks. if from anyother branch then will just cross the cut-off and get some nit colleges

good luck
16th March 2011, 01:35 AM
Unregistered

my gate score is 497 and rank 5079 what should i do now??
16th March 2011, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

My branch is EC nd i got 22.67 marks out of 100.
Can i get addmission in SGSITS.
16th March 2011, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

sir, my gate score is 156 and i have scored 15.67marks out of 100.will i get admission in any college?
arunraj
17th March 2011, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 44.67 in GATE 2011 with score of 464.I am OBC(NC) candidate.my query is:- Will i be able to get an admission in DTU for the academic year 2011-13?
17th March 2011, 09:13 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Colleges after GATE score of 30? Companies recruiting on the basis of GATE scores?

If your marks are 30 then the expected rank for you is

Companies that recruit the students in this way considering.

Grade A companies will consider the students who got a 90 percentile +

Grade B companies will consider the students who qualified for Gate.

only these companies will consider the Gate as a parameter

Don't loose your hope

if your not satisfied once again give a powerful try next year.

all the best

~aditya~
17th March 2011, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

I secured a GATE score of 182 in instrumentation engg branch in GATE 2011,what colleges can i get for mtech?
18th March 2011, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

I am an ece student got gate rank 47 out of 100 and a gate score of 562 for 1000 i am oc will i get any admisson in iits r nits r pls tell me any institution which is best and good placements
18th March 2011, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

my gate 2011 rank is 5079
i got 39 marks
which colleges i should apply for admission?
can i get admission to nit surat?
19th March 2011, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

Sir i got the marks 33.33 my gate score is 402 my branch is E.C.E
also in o.b.c can i aplly for M.tech in N.I.T
PLz rply
19th March 2011, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

sir my marks is 25.33 which is less than cut off 26.08 in ee can i get any m.tech college
19th March 2011, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

sir,my gate marks is 18 and score is 181....i m belonging to s.c categorg....can i get admission in any college in india or abroad...............pl reply at [email protected]
22nd March 2011, 01:00 PM
shailendra.ftp

sir my gate result is following
AIR- 2344, MARKS- 30, SCORE- 399, STREAM- civil engg. (GEN.)
I m doing my final year with agg. of 55%
so what are my chances..... which colleges, can i get admission in nits... or can i get mnit allahabad, H.B.T.I kanpur, jadhavpur university, bengal coll. of engg.,bits pilani, bits mesra

plz sir suggest me some gov. or good private colleges... plzzzzzz sir
23rd March 2011, 02:45 AM
Unregistered

sir, i qualified gate 2011 with score 500 and AIR 510.. percentile is 97.2.. branch is instrumentation.. plzz suggest.. in which college i should apply and what are the possible government jobs that i can get through this gate score......... [email protected]
25th March 2011, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

Please sir, i qualified gate 2011 with score 432 and 33.9marks and AIR 8329 percentile is 93.3.. branch is computer science and i belongs to obc category . plzz suggest.. in which college i should apply and what are the possible government jobs that i can get through this gate score......... [email protected]
6th April 2011, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

i scored 25 gate score in mechanical branch .which college should i prefer for mtech admission?
20th April 2011, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

sir, my name is khursheed farhan and my gate score is 35 am i prepare for nit or iocl
14th May 2011, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

my gate rank is6368 and gate score is 469 in computer science branch can i expect nit
16th May 2011, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

MY gate mark is 29.67 score 353 ECE branch obc categery please give the list of the colleges can i get my email [email protected]
16th May 2011, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

my gate mark is 29.67 score 353 obc categery ECE branch sir please give the list of the colleges can i get my email [email protected]
18th May 2011, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

sir i had got 27 marks and 351 gate score in cse (gen).......
will i get any nit .......
other than nit which college is good
13th September 2011, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

tell what the percentile need for BHEL,IOCL,NTPC.....IN gate score and i am O.B.C and Instrumentation and control Engg.These Companies call for interview...Email:[email protected]
30th December 2011, 07:34 AM
Unregistered

sir ,
i have sored 64.04% in b.tech from uptu, can i eligible for psu or gate exam, let suppose if i will scored good marks, will get in iit for m.tech.???
how many company have criteria below 65%???, sir please give me the list of that companies
16th March 2012, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

sir,i have scored 30 out of 100 in general category ,will i get seat in Anna University chennai for M.E, i belong to EEE department B.E ?
20th March 2012, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

marks obtained 32.33 out of 100 gate score 467 air 3486 general category chances of admission in iit nit
23rd March 2012, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
marks obtained 32.33 out of 100 gate score 467 air 3486 general category chances of admission in iit nit
Which dept are u from?
25th March 2012, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

Please sir, i qualified gate 2012 with score 545 and 36.5marks and AIR 1880 percentile is 98.3.. branch is EEE . plzz suggest.. in which college i should apply and what are the possible government jobs that i can get through this gate score and i also want to know private companies recruiting through gate [email protected]
27th March 2012, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

hi
i have qualified gate 2012 with 30.33 and score 293 in BE final yr.my branch is cse and OBC catogary.Can get admission in NITs.
please send me detail for collage for which i am eligible on me e-mail id:[email protected]
Thank you
13th May 2012, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

HI........
I HAVE QUALFIED A GATE 2012 WITH 33.67 MARKS IN B.TECH CS FINAL YR FROM GENERAL CATEGORY .CAN GET ADMISSION IN NIT,S OR SOME GUD COLLEGES....
please send me detail for collage for which i am eligible on me e-mail id:[email protected]
Thank yoU
11th February 2013, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

Hi.....
I have got 30 marks out of 100 in GATE and I am from ECE branch of OBCGL group.Am I eligible for any IIT or NIT??
Plz reply me at my email id -: [email protected]
15th March 2013, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Hi
I got a 44.67 out of 100 in GATE and I am from eee branch and I am an oc group in which college can i get admission?
Plz reply me at my email id- [email protected]
15th March 2013, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Iam from computer science branch ...My gate score 2013 is 26/100 and the cut off hi 25.....i have cleared the cut off ..my AIR is 10788...i want to know in what colleges can i apply?
15th March 2013, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

My gate score 2013 is 28.67 nd gate score card is 328 nd AìR 22673 can i ellible for iit nd nit nd my branch is ece
17th March 2013, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

sir i hv got 20out of 100 (with score 290) in gate 2013 in computer science stream. i belong to sc category. could to tell me whether i could get admission in anna university(ceg) chennai ?
17th March 2013, 11:41 PM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Post Re: Colleges after GATE score of 30? Companies recruiting on the basis of GATE scores?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i hv got 20out of 100 (with score 290) in gate 2013 in computer science stream. i belong to sc category. could to tell me whether i could get admission in anna university(ceg) chennai ?
hello dear,

With a gate score of 20 out of 100, it is a very less score, so it would be difficult to get good colleges, nowdays its very competitive and even 30 marks will not get NITs, But you can try for other colleges, you can also apply for TANCET 2013 if you want colleges in tamilnadu.

Last year, one of my friends in CS branch, he got 28.33 in SC, he got PSG college, so you can also try for it. If you dont get good colleges and you can drop one year and prepare next year. It will be better for you.

Good Luck!!
18th March 2013, 02:12 AM
Unregistered

sr i have got 35.67 marks an rank is 13142 in ece in gate 2013, can i get any top nit , or any nit reply as soon as possible .............thnx
22nd March 2013, 08:31 AM
Unregistered

sir i got 28.67 marks in ece my gate score is 328 and rank is 22734...my category is obc....what college can i get?
and sir for nanotechnology which clg i can get?
26th March 2013, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

sir i got 30 mrks in gate 2013 in electrical eng & i belongs to obc my AIR 14295... what colloge i can get ?
30th March 2013, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

I got 15.6/100 marks in GATE 2013 in cse. Not qualified however i wish to know my GATE score. Can someone tell me my score for 15.6 marks as per new GATE 2013 formula.I already have the formula by the way so no formula plz :|
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?