13th March 2012, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

In which colleges can I do regular B.Ed course with a minimum percentage of marks in Graduation?

in which college i can do b.ed regular with minimum percentage in graduation

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the government approved B.Ed universities in which I can apply after securing 65%?
  2. Fee structure of B.Ed education in Mumbai College?
  3. How to get the degree of B.Ed? What is the procedure for it?
  4. Am I eligible for CTET exam if I have scored only 44% marks in Graduation?
  5. What's the minimum percentage required in graduation for getting admission in B.Ed course? I have only 42% marks in BA
  6. Percentage required in graduation for B.Ed regular course in MDU?
  7. What is the minimum percentage in graduation for PO? Am I eligible to apply if I have only 50% marks in Graduation?
  8. Can I improve my marks in graduation? I did my graduation 5 years back from DU
  9. Is it possible to improve my graduation marks after completion of B.Ed course?
  10. How to do B.Ed from IGNOU after completing graduation from DU correspondence? What is the minimum percentage for B.Ed from IGNOU
  11. Am i eligible for B.Com, B.Ed course after completing B.A(Tamil)? How to apply for government teacher post in Tamilnadu?
  12. What is the minimum percentage required in Graduation to enrol for M.Sc Chemistry course?
  13. What is the course fee for B.Ed(LE) in KIITS per annum?
  14. If I have 1 year and 8 months experience of teaching then will I be eligible for distance B.Ed course of Jamia? What is the fee structure of the distance course from various universities?
  15. Can I do B.Ed after completing B.A with 43%?
  16. Minimum percentage in graduation for SSC combined graduation level? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What qualities are needed for doing job in Infosys? -- [New]
  18. Am I eligible for CTET exam after completing Graduation with 44% marks?
26th March 2012, 07:10 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which colleges can I do regular B.Ed course with a minimum percentage of marks in Graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

To get admission in most of the NCTE approved Universities in India, candidate must have scored a minimum of 50% marks in the Bachelors degree program from a recognized University. Beside this one has to appear for the Entrance test conducted by the different Universities. However, if a candidate is seeking for admission in Kolkata, then one may enrol to reputed colleges by obtaining a minimum of 45% marks in the graduation level.

Following are the list of some of the well recognized Institutes in Kolkata which offers B.Ed program:

South Calcutta Girls College
Acharya Jagadish Chandra Bose College
Loreto College
Rammohan College.

There is also another option for those students who do not have high percentage of marks in Bachelors Degree program. Such candidates can pursue B.Ed program through distance mode from a DEC recognized University, given one must hold a two years teaching experience in any recognized school. There is no percentage criteria.
30th April 2012, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: In which colleges can I do regular B.Ed course with a minimum percentage of marks in Graduation?

what should be marks to get addmission in regular college
31st January 2013, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

which all colleges in kolkata offer b.ed with either eng,eco or eng,pol.sc. as method sub.
31st January 2013, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

which all colleges in kolkata offer b.ed with either eng,eco or eng,pol.sc. as method sub.
31st January 2013, 09:30 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
HI!
B.Ed Is two year course.

For taking Admission in top college you have to qualify the entrance exam.

ELIGIBILITY FOR B.Ed:-
> Pass graduation with any stream that can be teach in School with minimum 50% marks.
For ST/SC candidate minimum 45% mark is require.
> The age should be in between 21-30 year.

Top B.Ed college:-
> Nizam College, Hyderabad
> Govt. Education college, Delhi
> Dr. Zakir Hussain College of Education, Delhi
> Bhagat Singh College of Education, Amritsar

ALL THE BEST!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?